Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official forum is hacked

This is a discussion on Official forum is hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Refer to this post http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=108956...
Page: 1

u ever consider there just helping him ?

many times i've sent account info via forums and received help even tho there not supposed to there always asking like that

Banned

private they still dont need SQ or pass to help you

real gm or admin only needs account id

u ever consider there just helping him ?

many times i've sent account info via forums and received help even tho there not supposed to there always asking like that[/b]
    Also consider this.. KOL admin is a fluent english speaker. Greenster is a fluent english speaker. The person on the snapshot is obviously not a fluent english speaker. Also, their policy is that they do not help via forums. Even if they do, they would never need your secret question answer.

he's a dumb ass i doubt there accounts are hacked the guys lost his account or he's banned is he not why fuck would a turk want to scam him if he's hacked or banned ....

im a fluent english speaker do u see me typing it ever consider they can care less bout there grammer

he's a dumb ass and probly jus lost any chance of getting helped if they were actually helping if its hacked then fine but even if gm dont need they're always asking they always ask for my account id even if i remind them who i am when i speak to them on msn there jus lazy inconsitent fucks and he probly did jus lose any chance of getting helped and odds are u'll get banned for spamming forums cuz of how shitty there forum mods are

Banned Senior Member

Yes all they need is your char name or account ID to fix an account Tez but you also have to verify it's yours. Or else I could "hack" any of the accounts that I have with their ID's from the past when I was getting those accounts fixed for people back in early KE.

If a GM changed your password without any confirmation ( payment method/date/secret answer ) then they would be in some troubles

Banned

i know that will but most times a gm will ask account id and billing info not SQ and pass

never PASS for sure 100%

SQ they might ask after they know its your from the billing

also a gm doesnt need SQ or pass just to look into your account

Heim4teil

lol K2 got again Owned!

Banned Senior Member

To look at the account, nah. It might also vary by GM, when I worked with the one he followed all of CS's rules so those who came to me had to give/trust me with the info ( id/pw/secreta/bday/email ) and if it matched then they had their account fixed.

They are working on that "compromise" atm

Banned

still never need password man

Banned

^^ isnt PW recovery still down.
    gyft sq and pw plz

Banned Senior Member

in the case of the passwords not syncing ( which was a large problem back then ) no you didn't, but there were cases where yes you needed the pw. This Gm followed every rule of CS ask Chusco if you want It took me and him a few back and forths before I was able to get Chusco and Pulguso back in order.

Also took a few back and forths with Rebelde when his char was in Knight but at least the GM logged on it and let it back into Eternity at the time. Hell, that was the day Blackwinds was busted ( at least started, too bad he wasn't removed right away )

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;f=99&id=3

News from K2

Private to be a cynic is one thing, but to be an idiot is just embarassing.

Banned Senior Member

Already told them just to delete the PM's from the hacked accounts from the database, would take a little work but it'd be better then those who dont see announcements and answer those messages

How would they know which one is hacked. The directly attacked an admin's account. There are 20 - 30 people who were hacked recently and they were all official forum users.

Lesson to be learn: DONT KEEP YOUR INGAME PASSWORD AND USERNAME THE SAME AS YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT PASSWORD AND USERNAME..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast