Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can I rage a bit?

This is a discussion on Can I rage a bit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys! I'm NOT A MOD ANYMORE. Please stop messaging me on MSN, in game, e-mails about why you were ...
Page: 1

Default Can I rage a bit?

Hey guys!
    I'm NOT A MOD ANYMORE. Please stop messaging me on MSN, in game, e-mails about why you were banned, how to get unbanned, etc. Use the search function, read the "General discussion" forum, and look at the ban list! It SAYS exactly WHY you were banned, and WHO banned you! There is a PINNED topic regarding Compromised accounts, I'm getting sick of this; as if some of you can't do anything by yourself... -.-

Please don't ask me to unban you, close your thread, edit your titles - it ain't happening, k?
    Mods do that, I have no power whatsoever. K, thanks /rage_off

edit: Not to mention some of the horrible grammar I've seen, there's an area at which I'm willing to help - but there's also not much moving space.

I was xpecting more rage.. But that seens like stress that comes from people being anoying as hell

Anyways by telling then where to look for the bann list That makes such people that anoys you even more lazy just saying xD

EDIT: dude it would be f hilarious if you put some of the Pms u got about the bad grammar i know my aint perfect but ever1 loves a good laught XD

Banned

You aren't a mod anymore, you aren't allowed to rage. Quick, ban him!

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

bro why cant i post in the market section?

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    bro why cant i post in the market section?
    Need 50 posts.

By the way Shanks......remember when I asked if u wanted to do some upgrading instead of selling your daggers?

I sold the Iron Bow+8 and bought some tears of karivdis.

The Rappy is +8rev now.......the Dark Vane is +6rev. Still have a bunch of tears left.

Ya sissy.

Of course they'll both burn going from +10rev to +11rev, but screw it haha......

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    Need 50 posts.

By the way Shanks......remember when I asked if u wanted to do some upgrading instead of selling your daggers?

The Rappy is +8rev now.......the Dark Vane is +6rev. Still have a bunch of tears left.

Ya sissy.

Of course they'll both burn going from +10rev to +11rev, but screw it haha......
    TONIGHT WE DIE..

i mean the upgrades will burn get on vent phagot

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    TONIGHT WE DIE..

i mean the upgrades will burn get on vent phagot
    Eh I dunno.....watchin the SB with a bunch of ppl right now. Gotta be at work early so probably won't bother with it tonight.

The king. Senior Member

why u rage before i allowed you to do it? (joke)

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    Need 50 posts.

Ya sissy.

i have a pd +5 lawls.

you got the vent info? if not pm me ill give it to you. Need to catch up.

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    i have a pd +5 lawls.

you got the vent info? if not pm me ill give it to you. Need to catch up.
    Regular or rebirthed? Nah I don't have the vent info. Or maybe I do.....might be stored in the ventrilo on my other computer. Just pm it to me in case and I'll drop by when I have a chance.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Thing imma message you later to close a topic for me that i made a few years back.

mpshh ill just ignore u

Thing would you plox change my name from amrooosh to amroOosh ??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Hey guys!
    I'm NOT A MOD ANYMORE. Please stop messaging me on MSN, in game, e-mails about why you were banned, how to get unbanned, etc. Use the search function, read the "General discussion" forum, and look at the ban list! It SAYS exactly WHY you were banned, and WHO banned you! There is a PINNED topic regarding Compromised accounts, I'm getting sick of this; as if some of you can't do anything by yourself... -.-

Please don't ask me to unban you, close your thread, edit your titles - it ain't happening, k?
    Mods do that, I have no power whatsoever. K, thanks /rage_off

edit: Not to mention some of the horrible grammar I've seen, there's an area at which I'm willing to help - but there's also not much moving space.
    u mad bro?????

You don't have the right to rage, or close this topic. From now on, it's the official Flame you thread. God damn loser, go do something with your life other than KO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast