Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Can some1 plz tell me how is it possible

This is a discussion on Can some1 plz tell me how is it possible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah binh always hit hard...
Page: 2

nah binh always hit hard

Dread

he hits my lvl 30 paper +10 rogue for 8k :P

Banned

i am going to have to agree with aviv on this

he does hit a little strange for his level and even with raptor+7 rebith he would not have my ap which is 3k unless he had my equips which is highly unlikely but maybe

maybe he is hiding a chitin +9 set under that valk armor

Banned

Tez go cry i hit u in war 700+ easy on lvl 72war when u not duffed evry time i see u 700+ so dont flame binhyoung flame K2 with AP boost bug..[/b]
    next time instead of looking like a jackass maybe you should see that is not tez posting but the guy who plays tez with me....the real tez which is me has a forum name called guess what....... "tez/aja" hmm you see my point stupid

now yes you hit me in war for 700 with ap boost but thats war....so doesn bing have a hack that lets him have ap boost from war all day and all night?

i dont think so

he hits like that in cz so something shady is up there

i never flamed him....i am just saying something doesnt add up but i could care less cause only time he ever kills me is if he gang rapes me :lol:

In the SS section he posts that he has 2.8k ap not 3k... and even then he hits a lot harder than most warriors, sounds like wispers hiding his gear cause thats bs imo. He always hit me harder than necross.

DragonFire

he spams like 1300 on me un maliced lol I have like 900 AC buffed and I have an IB and 10 master.

Banned

In the SS section he posts that he has 2.8k ap not 3k... and even then he hits a lot harder than most warriors, sounds like wispers hiding his gear cause thats bs imo. He always hit me harder than necross.[/b]
    and i have 3k ap and he hits me harder so your right it doesnt make sense....I AM NOT SAYING he is not legit but he is not telling all and is hiding something for sure

i am going to have to agree with aviv on this

he does hit a little strange for his level and even with raptor+7 rebith he would not have my ap which is 3k unless he had my equips which is highly unlikely but maybe

maybe he is hiding a chitin +9 set under that valk armor[/b]
    well Tez. i have just normal amor and uniques. u can ask Mario, he plays on my char sometime now.

Banned

well Tez. i have just normal amor and uniques. u can ask Mario, he plays on my char sometime now.[/b]

like i said not that i dont beleive you or think your a cheating turk but its shady how hard you hit for when your 78 wth 2.8k ap

it just doesnt add up but i know your a gg

Dread

you can hide alot under that valk armor now <_<

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This is funny

Oh nwm, only few ppl know whats so funny about this.

P.S all old ko N_O ppl laughed aswell in vent.

WARP

hahahahahaha

Banned

This is funny

Oh nwm, only few ppl know whats so funny about this.

P.S all old ko N_O ppl laughed aswell in vent.[/b]

kinda stupid to referance something without saying what it is

yeah real funny <_<

TaDaaa

Tez bro you always say show me proof, so lets see it. Binh is pimped out, yes but he is not hiding it. Plus your "im not saying anything, BUT" comments are insinuating that he is a cheat.

Why is it that some people can not just admit that maybe Binh is pimped, and can do that damage?

Stop crying and admit the Binh is one of the best PK&#39;ers on the game!

So now if u hits harder than other ppl = cheater? lol..

AP difference from 78 to 80 isnt that much, and the skill hell blade practically only do around 50~75 dmg higher than howling sword in pvp. And if I remember correctly Binh had some uniques like DR+1 or 2 and Opal earring +somethin, which have very high prioity in str.

Im not sayin hes not cheatin or not, but he knows how to play a warrior no doubt.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast