Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Can some1 plz tell me how is it possible

This is a discussion on Can some1 plz tell me how is it possible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys whine too much....
Page: 5

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you guys whine too much.

Banned

Why are u getting so nervous? Well u should be but i dont care what u do in ko. K2 killed ko for me so me and other ppl i know who know stuff couldnt care less. Funny thing is that Tez char got hit hard and u 2 start complaining while..yea. To bad there aint any nobleman in MORADON these days.[/b]

zzzzz ok mr secret agent ffs nvm james bond ok

Just cause tez is lvl 80 Doest not make him invincable. He is close :P But there are ppl that can beat him. i am sure

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

It's definately bullshit with binh, it's always been.

He hits me 1200+ whereas almost all warriors hit me less than 800. There's no fucking way any warrior can do that - all the high level warriors (doqtor, eerve or w/e) hit me around 800-900, and that's with no spear/axe defense. I put on spear defense when he has a raptor and he still hits me super high. What the fuck?

"Skill" doesn't make you hit hard.

Not only that, I hit him MUCH less than I hit other warriors. He hits me harder than normal, I hit him weaker than normal... tell me how that makes sense?

So now if u hits harder than other ppl = cheater? lol..

AP difference from 78 to 80 isnt that much, and the skill hell blade practically only do around 50~75 dmg higher than howling sword in pvp. And if I remember correctly Binh had some uniques like DR+1 or 2 and Opal earring +somethin, which have very high prioity in str.

Im not sayin hes not cheatin or not, but he knows how to play a warrior no doubt.[/b]
    No one said he is a cheater, we are wondering why he is doing this crazy damage when people with the same or more ap dont pull off. He already posted his ap and its just 2800.

Banned

omg... even lutz complaining
    shall i put a pic of how much he " only " hits me :P

omg... even lutz complaining
    shall i put a pic of how much he " only " hits me :P[/b]
    So ur gunna show off him doing like 200 damage cause your loaded with like 200 spear def? :mellow:

Banned

So ur gunna show off him doing like 200 damage cause your loaded with like 210 spear def? :mellow:[/b]
    fixed

fixed[/b]
    /switch_to_hell_breaker

Banned

/switch_to_hell_breaker[/b]
    but i have 140 defence of that O.O

fixed[/b]
    Thats crazy... damn I miss priest. <_<

but i have 140 defence of that O.O[/b]
    Suuure.
    You have to click like 6 buttons to switch to club defense... he has to click 1 button to switch to raptor/club.

Banned

no well, really you know i use CS and like Binh just as 1/3 of the diez warrior population hit me all the same...
    so i cant really say he has " uber " dmge...
    maybe some1 can at least show a ss of them fully buffed and hitted by binh

OR

we can just ask binhvuong to come to arena to personally test

btw doqtor is a joke to binh, doqtor uses deepscar+8 , lugias+8 , ppl have iron neck and iron belt so thats not a very good option to go dual wield at 80

Rainhardt

binh is evil XD he have nice unique :P and he is cuc cuc so :P me and darkelf are bored

Mario

It&#39;s definately bullshit with binh, it&#39;s always been.

He hits me 1200+ whereas almost all warriors hit me less than 800. There&#39;s no fucking way any warrior can do that - all the high level warriors (doqtor, eerve or w/e) hit me around 800-900, and that&#39;s with no spear/axe defense. I put on spear defense when he has a raptor and he still hits me super high. What the fuck?

"Skill" doesn&#39;t make you hit hard.

Not only that, I hit him MUCH less than I hit other warriors. He hits me harder than normal, I hit him weaker than normal... tell me how that makes sense?[/b]
    next time if u get hit for 1200, check if u arent duffed, coz im usually pkin with my gf - duffer, and maybe u just dont have duff icon. If u talkin about wars, orcs got AP boost sometimes. Hes got high AP, coz he have STR jewels (not ROC&#39;s) and hes uniques arent +2 or higher - even with this, hes AP is lower than 3000... and if u r still playin Dismantle, then yes i kicked ur ass about 5 times yestarday, but i was with 2-3 duffers, so stop whining about high damage, ok ?

well....
    we can just ask binhvuong to come to arena to personally test [/b]
    u seriously must have been debuffed or so, coz i just had some 1on1&#39;s with mario playing binh and he did 500-600 on me, max.[/b]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast