Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Can some1 plz tell me how is it possible

This is a discussion on Can some1 plz tell me how is it possible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh.. tez? u got owned for him.. sorry so much. Next hit, you will go die <_<...
Page: 6

Banned

Oh.. tez? u got owned for him.. sorry so much.
    Next hit, you will go die <_<

Banned

maybe he is hiding a chitin +9 set under that valk armor[/b]
    Only +9? BinhYuong dupper omg . Dont cry pls bro.
    CheGaucho (he was lvl 74, BinhYuong is lvl 77) Owned you in 1vs1, what u want? go Dark Knights trainning combo please

Only +9? BinhYuong dupper omg . Dont cry pls bro.
    CheGaucho (he was lvl 74, BinhYuong is lvl 77) Owned you in 1vs1, what u want? go Dark Knights trainning combo please[/b]
    well, i can not beat tez in 1v1. he has too much hp

the_man_slayer

Do you know what will sort this out?

If Binh posted a SS or his states and has his inventory open, so people can see he&#39;s got his stuff on.

Then there would be no way to argue, or at least we would have a reason.. :mellow:

little_painter

that BinhVoung hits me for 900-1000 unbuffed when 80 warriors hit me 700-750 unbuffed ( i wasnt maliced i checked )[/b]
    you forgot who bihnyoung used too bee?

Mario

Do you know what will sort this out?

If Binh posted a SS or his states and has his inventory open, so people can see he&#39;s got his stuff on.

Then there would be no way to argue, or at least we would have a reason.. :mellow:[/b]

when u learn use SEARCH botton, it will solve all of ur problems
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...470&st=1620
    RyanZ post...

zomg ýts conspýracy)!#(_)!$(_)(!$! býnhvuong_tr!_($!)_$(!_)($!($!)($!

this thread is quite lame.. h34r:

the_man_slayer

Just pointing it out. I also have no problem to solve h34r:

Thanks for the quick flame though....Post was 3 weeks ago aswell.

:WaSaBi:

Well i think that you shouldn&#39;t only be concetraded on his ap..
    In order to tell that he has +2 and +3 items you should check his ap and his def also.
    Maybe he is str built warrior and that&#39;s why he hits so much..
    I would like have vs with him so i could tell you My opinion for his ap and for his items...

Mario

Just pointing it out. I also have no problem to solve h34r:

Thanks for the quick flame though....Post was 3 weeks ago aswell.[/b]
    i c u need some SEARCH lesson, also ask mom how to use calendar... post isnt even 2 weeks old ffs, he had here PE+1 / OE+1 and DR+2 / STR +8... u think he get all to +3 in 12 days, dont be fukin funny. And now if some1 get hit not-duffed for 6xx, u will make another topic "binh lost hes +3 uniques" ?? jesus fukin christ, how low u gonna go with this shit here ? if u want check hes damage, come arena now, ill open window when i show AP, and ill SS damage, and ill SHUT UR MOUTH for fukin good.

the_man_slayer

i c u need some SEARCH lesson, also ask mom how to use calendar... post isnt even 2 weeks old ffs, he had here PE+1 / OE+1 and DR+2 / STR +8... u think he get all to +3 in 12 days, dont be fukin funny. And now if some1 get hit not-duffed for 6xx, u will make another topic "binh lost hes +3 uniques" ?? jesus fukin christ, how low u gonna go with this shit here ? if u want check hes damage, come arena now, ill open window when i show AP, and ill SS damage, and ill SHUT UR MOUTH for fukin good.[/b]
    Lol Touchy and kinda low to use "mom" but what ever if thats how you get your kicks and your only way to get points across. Also i only wrote, get a SS of his stats , i know BinH has Str Belt +2/3 i forgot. I never said his gear was good. I never knew you were this immature, thank you

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

binhvuong and duonglam duped my cookies!

little_painter

soo when dopy or saishi or thesaintscall4you kill u cause they are borrowing my jewls and shield u also cry?
    RAPE MEE PLYS

soo when dopy or saishi or thesaintscall4you kill u cause they are borrowing my jewls and shield u also cry?
    RAPE MEE PLYS[/b]
    wat r u talking about noob?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456