Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great night turns to nightmare (A true story)

This is a discussion on Great night turns to nightmare (A true story) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great night turns to nightmare True story, happened on Wednesday, June 21 at 11:30 pm PST Writen by Manilas ------------------------------------------------ ...
Page: 1

Manilas

Default Great night turns to nightmare (A true story)

Great night turns to nightmare
    True story, happened on Wednesday, June 21 at 11:30 pm PST
    Writen by Manilas

------------------------------------------------

Please read this story and especially the last part where it turns to a nightmare.
    I would like to know what's your opinion on the nightmare part.

------------------------------------------------

Last night was a great night that turned into a nightmane.

It all starts before the server maintenance.

We were all at the Raven harpies when I remembered that the 8 hours between each respawn for Attila was almost up. So, we end up all going there and wait for it. It shows up and were 3 big clan parties that jumps on it. It died in 15 seconds. We didn'T get this drop.

We decide to go do a boss run.

We all go in Eslant and I decide to check the desert area. Oh my god, TALOS. I quickly town it and go to the Inn to get my HP set on. I call every healer to me. Oh no, someone is taking him and I got only one healer and R_balde to heal me. Oh well, let's do it. I start comboing him and quite surprisingly, one healer with R_blade was enough to keep me alive but not enough to kill it.

Obiwan to the rescue. HE finally gets in eslant and starts healing me. I'm like :"Yes, now R_blade will be able to attack also." Sadly, we didn't do enough damage to it and the other party got the drop. Still, I was happy since I survived against Talos.

We finish checking eslant after that and no boss. We go back at Raven harpies to level and eventually, we all get disconnected because of server maintenance.

So, were all there, waiting for the servers to come back up, chatting on teamspeak or msn. I was chatting with Taxman. He's the one who told me that the servers were back up.

So, I open KO as fast as I could and go in Ares 1 since it was the one with the less people in it.

Cool, I pop in Eslant already. Let's go see in the desert, there is always a boss there.

In the desert, I find Shaula and R_blade tps to me. We take him without problem. Got a tail of shaula. I turn myself around to see Deruvish founder walking away from me with someone going to kill him. Me and R_blade jump on him and try to get the drop. We didn't get it.

Now, we start spreading across eslant for more bosses than I hear Mighty_one saying that R_blade and him are at the troll captains and that Harpy queen is there. I tp myself to them and find out there is already someone heading to kill it. We all jump on it trying to get the drop. Man she hurts. It died and we didn't get the drop. And what a drop she gave. She dropped a warrior earing for the other party.

So, we go check the dark mare area. Nothing there.

Guess it leaves us the snowy area. I start running to the Golem area and see Snake queen. But it was already half way down so I decided to give her a few hits, just for the fun of it.

I go in the back by the Dark stones and see my Arch nemesis, Troll king, with a big buddy of his, Samma. So, everyone tps to me and we take on Samma no problem at all. He dropped only coins. Bah, greedy bastard.

Now, there is only Troll king left, the toughess one. Were all there asking ourselves if were gonna take him or not. I check my party : Me, R_blade, _healer, Mighty_one and Agasexxxplz. 2 1920 healers and 2 minor healers, hmmmmm.

Why not, let's try him. So we all get prepared. I put my HP set on, _healer debuffs Troll king and they start spamming me with the heals. I do my best to not miss my combo so we kill him the fastest possible. He's down at 25% of his HP and he kills me.

That's ok, I'll just add my +8 HP pendant for more HP and try him on again. Anyway, he didn't recover all his HP yet. I tp to _healer and we all get ready to take him on once more. Everything is going fine now, he's back at 25% of his HP.

This is where it turns to nightmare. A rogue called : Killer_of_orcs (spelling might be abit wrong), runs by us and is checking how we do. He then binds a Dark Stone and runs in my direction. I should of seen it coming miles away but, let's say that Troll King had all my attention. So, he towns it right when the Dark stone is near me and it jumps on me. Already, Troll king was dropping me to a few HP alot of time, with the Dark stone, it was just plain overkill. So, I shout to everyone on team speak to run because I knew that Troll King would come and get them and sadly, _healer didn't have enough time. He died also.

So, we all stay there, defeated and in rage of what just happened. We eventually get rezzed. And see Troll king being beaten up. They never said what he dropped.

So, this is the nigh that we lived through, a great night that turned to nightmare.

But at least, I am happy about one thing. Now I know that with 2 healers and my HP set on, I can take down anything that's in Knight Online.

-----------------------------------------------

The end

-----------------------------------------------

So?
    What do you guys think?

Pwner

Hey, turks what u gonna do, they suck so they need to lure stuff on ppl !

R34P3R_Magikz

Default Re: Great night turns to nightmare (A true story)

Originally posted by Manilas

But at least, I am happy about one thing. Now I know that with 2 healers and my HP set on, I can take down anything that's in Knight Online.
    put your hp set on an go kill isiloon but other than that it's a typical kol day :rollseyes:

sounds to me that u ks alot of bosses ...

Manilas

Default Ks

One, there is no ks on boss. If I would be ksed and stealed a boss, I wouldn't mind.

Second, in the story, there is only one boss I officially ksed (the definition you give it) and it's on Snake Queen since the other bosses, the other party was going to jump on it when I got there, so it was just a battle of who gets the drop.

And another thing, are you gonna start complaining about ks if there is ever a boss event, i would really like to see that.

boss event is a different thing ... but me and my clan respect ppl who take bosses and would like (tho its not always the case) for other to respect us as well... btw u said someone is taking talos... and u jumped right in, so in my definition thats ks too

so i particulary dont care if u got lured when u dont respect other ppl

Manilas

Default Ks

Talos was alone when i first saw it
    He got lured to town
    Someone jumped on it
    I hesitated cuz I had only one healer
    And then decided to say who cares, if i die, ill die

But lures is sad and bannable, its a noobish act and if you promote luring on these occasions, your as noobish as them.

Manilas

Default Talos

Also, his hp wasnt even down by 3% when i got on him, i started attacking talos like 5 seconds after the guy.

i dont promote lure as i also discourage ks
    thats why i dont care about u getting lured...

Manilas

Default Ks

Then if you dont like ks, even if it is by a few seconds, then i guess youll have very few bosses which means very few drops.

Zan

1. I can't belive you took the time to write all that....I mean shit like this happends everyday.

2. I can't belive that I took the time to read this ^_^

3. Like PatricioRey said....u ksed some bosses too...and not only SQ if u read what u wrote carefully once more u will see that some1 was already doing Talos when u decided to attack and "try it" -_-

Default Re: Ks

Originally posted by Manilas
    Then if you dont like ks, even if it is by a few seconds, then i guess youll have very few bosses which means very few drops.
    u dont know the items in our clan bank so why even bother speak about it? u also know what items i got ? no u dont...
    we r doing pretty good in our boss drops and we dont soil our rep for a most likely soul pot like u

Manilas

Default Zenmato

Zenmato, i know shit like this happens everyday, your where the first one to lure on me on my first boss so your not better then anyone.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

been there before.... feels so bad when someone beats u on the drop and its something nice

Hum123

you should stop trying to kill bosses when someone else is already attacking it.. you act like a typical turk :/

blah blah no such thing as KS on a boss? yeah right..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast