Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question abt KO

This is a discussion on Question abt KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have few things to do in life now but near the summer maybe i ll back to ko. I ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

I have few things to do in life now but near the summer maybe i ll back to ko.
    I ll back only if k2 fix exp bug, and ofc i ll back to new server after fixed it. I want fair competition.
    But befor back i want to know how ko looks now. I consider only warrior or bp but....
    i know that new defensive armours are only like upgradable items and they suck ... dunno if bp in new servers are good.
    I dont know what is bifros and many other things. I want to read some advices

YouGotOwned

if you want a fair competiton go on manes or another new serv cause there are less hacks then any others
    anyway, here some info about 'new' KO

BP:
    one word: HELIS. 250% damage + 400 additional that ignore defense. with that skill, BPs own and now they can go in FP or chitin and they still hit very hard.

Warrior:
    not many new skills but when you level, the 5 stats goes in HP so the new warrior are now 2.5K AP, 1300AC and 6K HP

Mage:
    better than KE mages cause of new skills. with the lvl 72 skill ( hit with staff) you can easily spam 600 damage on warrior with 100FR. also lvl 72 foire armor : when some1 hit you and you have that on, he receive aroud 1200 damage

Rogue:
    more HP, more AC. some new good skills but very high level.

and with the new quests and all you can get lvl 70 very easily compare to KE

HunterMark

fire armor isnt 75 ?

fire armor isnt 75 ?[/b]
    It is 75.
    Anyways BP > All chars. Last of my KO history i played on my clannies 73 chitin BP , full duffer... no class could beat me. :P

Kiler666

and what is int build warrior ??

how bp can survive without dd caps ??

and what is int build warrior ??

how bp can survive without dd caps ??[/b]
    With defence and a belt with weapon defence.

Kiler666

and how is with earning money?
    priest armours with mage armours are the cheapest but how is with earning ??

and the half exp after 61 is disabled now ??
    how fast with exping 6h per day i can make 60 lvl and 70 lvl ??

Banned Senior Member

half exp is still there at 61+ and lvling is alot faster with the new monsters and added quests. Earning money is easy right now, Remember how last year the christmas event made prices drop on all servers? This year the christmas event made them rise through the roof due to a bug so everything is worth alot of cash

Jediay

warrior with healer/duffer still owns all

Kiler666

i cant find on k2 web site all new features comes with fire drake, can any1 give me like ??
    and maybe here on ko4life are some features described, i found only quests :/

DontRunFromAll

if you want a fair competiton go on manes or another new serv cause there are less hacks then any others

BP:
    one word: HELIS. 250% damage + 400 additional that ignore defense. with that skill, BPs own and now they can go in FP or chitin and they still hit very hard.

Warrior:
    not many new skills but when you level, the 5 stats goes in HP so the new warrior are now 2.5K AP, 1300AC and 6K HP

Mage:
    better than KE mages cause of new skills. with the lvl 72 skill ( hit with staff) you can easily spam 600 damage on warrior with 100FR. also lvl 72 foire armor : when some1 hit you and you have that on, he receive aroud 1200 damage

Rogue:
    and with the new quests and all you can get lvl 70 very easily compare to KE[/b]
    Hi

DontRunFromAll

BP:

Warrior:

Mage:

Rogue:
    and with the new quests and all you can get lvl 70 very easily compare to KE[/b]
    Hi

DontRunFromAll

BP:

Warrior:

Mage:

Rogue:
    Hi

DontRunFromAll

BP:

Warrior:

Mage:

Rogue:
    Hi

DontRunFromAll

BP:

Warrior:

Mage:

Rogue:
    Hi

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast