Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Come clean EVERYONE

This is a discussion on Come clean EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here everyone say what you did done o doing in ko.So instead of making topics about EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON ...
Page: 1

nfw

Here everyone say what you did done o doing in ko.So instead of making topics about EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON lets make it a fuck fest topic.Where you can see who is man enough to admit what thay did and bitch them out.

Here is what ive done kosp on myko i knownly talk to someone WIAL thay duped.I helped king empty a turk account who hacked one of my accounts.I knew about tez buying from kom.I was on vent with some people wial thay HACKED peoples account.(hence why i hate people)And throw it all i never once cheated to get ahead.I just know about it going on and i could name names for you to.Ben Mrb Tez King Cam Brute if you need me to go on there is a list cuz in the time ive played ko i only know of 5 people who didnt.

So fess up pussys what have you done.

Hopfully this will end the bitch at only tez bs.And open a new door to drama where the truth is told by people who arnt pussys.

edit: Yea i duped once i traded a set of scrolls over to my rogue and when i logged red agen i still had them on it.I got some gold a few times to keep my mouth shut about knowing about them duping GB

i kosped on my very first character from 41-55ish... then i quit!

then i started

then i quit

then i started

then i quit

and so forth

SLeePMoDe

Duped a +8 exceptional shard, cleaver +9, rogue shell set +7, wp, se, eme +7 defense armors. All on accident ,i know how i didnt but i'm not telling anyone
    I also did that christmas bug, didn't really get anything out of it though.

llJuanMall

we dont need any more topics about this kind of shit, why would u make another one ...*sigh* < _<

nfw

So this can be the last one ever needed if people have balls.Guessing you dont

Banned

meh everyone knows i cheat i duped and koxped i should say only Tez knows :P

llJuanMall

I have never used any kind of cheat in this game and im proud of it.
    besides, i wrote that reply because now all u see in general section is this kind of topic.... really who cares??? and remember flaming is now baneable so be careful B)

the_man_slayer

lol u really think people doing illegal things are just coming spill it out to u?

because of this its just another topic that wont have any depth; nothing but spam, jokes and possible flames will come from it and therefore be locked >.<

nfw

Yea see how shallow people are in ko.Thay can place blam elswhere but not on them self

the_stiffmeister

i knew about allen and austin scamming all of owa&#39;s items, but only for a lil while before it came out in public, and i didnt and still dont know what they did with them...

so i guess im same as u nfw...

i have never and will never cheat in this game, but i do know about it going on and i keep my mouth shut....

as i said i deleted them all..and i still dont know why you and tanay and even austin came up with the idea that he had something to do with it when i came up with it myself..alone...when i was bored..chris you know me and know i would do something retarded like that and delete them rather than sell them in the like 5 minutes i had them

nfw

yea but i payed the for knowing and trusting them.Hence how my chars got hacked by.Mrb brute ben asho moo and a few others.

the_stiffmeister

yes i do know u..and no one ever told me austin wasnt part of the whole ordeal...i guess i got left out of that part...and he still claims that he was a part of it....

but still...i have never cheated and i never will and there are plenty of ppl who know that...

and nfw...i was just scammed like a mofo the other day...lost 2x lvl 70 accounts and like 200gbs worth of items...not as much as some ppl but 2x lvl70 accounts...that shit hurts...

nfw

Here is the sadest truth about me now.almost a year out of ko if i ever went back i would koxp.Due to i lost faith in the game witch is why i went to wow.Wow is starting to get the same way witch is why i dont play games anymore.Just read drama.

Aluzion

Got access to GM acct on ares, Duped GB&#39;s, was a part of the lllilll operation with tbl edits, ummm christmas bug, logos exp bugged to 64+, umm... GM items, +9 items rare, hacked, skill bugged, skill hacked.. umm im a bad boy to many bad things to name.. ive exploited almost everything there is to expoilt lol.. and they say Tez is a bad guy for having rocs +2 legit lol i laugh at you all..

Edit : I stopped playing about a few months ago also ^_^ i just read the bullshit on this and ranking forum lol.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast