Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

USKO item restoration for hacked accounts between 01 July 2014 to 01 September 2014.

This is a discussion on USKO item restoration for hacked accounts between 01 July 2014 to 01 September 2014. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought I should let people here know about this one. You better hurry up and submit your tickets before ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Exclamation USKO item restoration for hacked accounts between 01 July 2014 to 01 September 2014.

I thought I should let people here know about this one.
    You better hurry up and submit your tickets before it will be too late :

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne
    Hail Knights,

Recent increases in hack cases, led us to inspect and analyse every account that was hacked, and as we have mentioned from time to time in forum, No account that had OTP system activated and used properly was hacked. In all of the hack cases with accounts, either OTP system was not registered, or registered but was not used actively.

Although, we have many times stated that accounts that did not use OTP protection will not be restored, we decided to not to ignore the victims of recent continuous hack attacks on Knight Online players and we decided to offer victims a chance to have their lost items restored to an extend, as one time exception only.

We would like to again stress the fact that, none of the hacked accounts had OTP actively used and set up. The restoration offered is merely to assist and help our players, and such restorations will never be done again.

The rules and conditions;
    1. You may only submit your case, if your account was hacked within the dates 01 July 2014 to 01 September 2014
    2. In order to apply, you must register and activate the OTP system. You cannot submit your case without activating OTP system.
    3. The phone numbers registered to OTP must be real numbers. Virtual phone numbers registered to system will cause your case to be rejected.
    4. The maximum upgrade level of restored items will be Rebirth +5 or normal +8.
    5. Accounts that access the game via proxy IP numbers may not apply for restoration.
    6. Accounts that have a ban or punishment history for NPT or TPT may not apply for restoration.
    7. Accounts that have been bought or shared may not apply for restoration.
    8. Bank accounts or item stock accounts, may not apply for restoration.

Below group of items will not be restored:
    1. In game money (Gold bars)
    2. Scrolls of any kind
    3. Premium items
    4. Power Up Store items

Areas where you should be careful when you apply;
    1. Only use the template that exists within the ticket system. Do not gather application forms or formats from non official websites.
    2. After filling the form, explain your case at the end of the ticket in designated area.

Important Notes:
    1. Any tickets you submitted prior to this announcement about restorations even if you fall within the given time frame, are not valid. Every player will have to submit a new ticket.
    2. The applications will be accepted until 15 September 2014, any applications after this date, will be rejected.

We would like to stress this again, the restoration decision is not made due to any leaks or technical problems in our system. We only want to show our players that we care, and do at least something for the victims of recent attacks on our players.

Hopefully, the sad hacking incidents will help our players realize the importance of OTP system, and everyone will pay more attention to account security.

NTTGame | Knight Online Team
    Last edited by Adi; 08-30-2014 at 10:42 AM.

is this real? lol if so my buddy can get his items back!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joxun5791 View Post
    is this real? lol if so my buddy can get his items back!
    yeah, tell him to hurry up and submit a ticket.

ya submitttttttttttttttttttttttt

max +8 .. and what about uniques ? max to +1 ? >< of course i will submit but this is sad..

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSeiiya View Post
    max +8 .. and what about uniques ? max to +1 ? >< of course i will submit but this is sad..
    probably max +2 but gonna find out

allright thanks Regiss, let me know when you know it.

I think +2 unique and it's not sad, you still can get somethink back.
    Sad is you didnt used OTP when they give you it for free !!!!!!
    Adi likes this.

Wow, that's crazy. Even tho you wouldn't get all your items as they were, you still get something. They're actually doing something good! Glad I had my OTP already, seems to be working nicely since I haven't been hacked.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hey, I looked into it..
    You'll get the same thing you lost when it comes to accesories.

For example, if you lost an Iron Necklace +3.
    You'll get an iron neck +3.

Good luck with your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Hey, I looked into it..
    You'll get the same thing you lost when it comes to accesories.

For example, if you lost an Iron Necklace +3.
    You'll get an iron neck +3.

Good luck with your ticket.
    asked around and it is like Adi said, uniqs will be returned with same grade as it was

thanks guys, and yea brambor this is sad. because even with antivirus, antimalwarebytes, cellphone verification, sealed password, and all security you want except OTP was activated. how is supposed to be MY fault? but i think i know where the problem come from. a actually always buy ESN code on shattered. that week i bought kc directly in pus. and the day after my clannies told me not to do it cause it can be compromised.. but was too late,, the day after i got hacked when i came back from work.

so if knight online have a problem into his pus security it's not my fault...

i only wanna specify i had not OTPn activated cause i didnt know the existence of it since i was coming back from a long ko break :/

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

thanks guys, and yea brambor this is sad. because even with antivirus, antimalwarebytes, cellphone verification, sealed password, and all security you want except OTP was activated. how is supposed to be MY fault? but i think i know where the problem come from. a actually always buy ESN code on shattered. that week i bought kc directly in pus. and the day after my clannies told me not to do it cause it can be compromised.. but was too late,, the day after i got hacked when i came back from work.

so if knight online have a problem into his pus security it's not my fault...

i only wanna specify i had not OTPn activated cause i didnt know the existence of it since i was coming back from a long ko break :/
    Well just spread the word and tell everyone that they should use OTP..

this restoration thing is only one-time "event" they're offering, they probably won't offer it again in future so better don't risk your accounts guys..
    Just use otp.. its free..

Man this happened to me. Just logged in to see all my ironsets, coins, earrings gone. Everything that wasn't sealed. I have the OTP verified, but I changed my pw though the website on June 30th 2014. Hope they can hook me up.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Man this happened to me. Just logged in to see all my ironsets, coins, earrings gone. Everything that wasn't sealed. I have the OTP verified, but I changed my pw though the website on June 30th 2014. Hope they can hook me up.
    OTP verifed mean nothing, you have to instal AnyOTP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast