Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help asap about genie

This is a discussion on Need help asap about genie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all Can someone please help me? Having huge trouble with genie, its only started to happen in the last ...
Page: 1

Default Need help asap about genie

Hi all

Can someone please help me?

Having huge trouble with genie, its only started to happen in the last week maybe 2. For some reason i get a lag spike which makes me kinda roll back / shows tp animation which causes genie to stop. I have changed nothing, i have tried running it off 2 different internet (thought might be due to housemates lagging the wifi) but it doesnt even with my personal 4G net. Have tried the flush DNS stuff etc but no luck. Has anyone had the same problem or can someone help me out here?

Anyone?? Cant be problem with internet because it never done this until last 2 weeks, running advanced systemcare with turbo boost for gaming etc still drops out

O_o Senior Member

Does it happen to you when you don't use genie?

you tried reinstall the game?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Does it happen to you when you don't use genie?
    Yeah i guess i get lag spikes in pk, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    you tried reinstall the game?
    Yes tried this last night, also tried running it without Skype and Vent on but still getting the lag.

Whats your ping on speedtest?

It might be loosing connection for a split second, which is enough to bug the genie out. Do you tp back in normal mode? or just genie

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Whats your ping on speedtest?

It might be loosing connection for a split second, which is enough to bug the genie out. Do you tp back in normal mode? or just genie
    do you mean u get tped back a couple of tiles/steps while running?? then yes i do get that and im Australian but i havnt DC'd using Genie yet but i do get random Dc's running into DCZ Bowl xD

im not sure how i can check my ping to USKO but i do belive its higher then what it was bcuz i think they changed the hosting to another country to help the turks i think not 100% sure

but i do notice the difference

O_o Senior Member

Then it's just your connection, nothin to do with genie..

And if you want to check your ping, idk the game server ip but go to CMD and write "ping -t [KO's website]" and it will show ya the ping

Tried to send ping to nttgame.com, loss 4, my Aussie friend got the same. Also done a tracert(space)nttgame.com, on hop 13 we both hit the turktelekom.com server, i made it with 460 ping and he made it with 400. Im a few 1000 kms further than where he is, so its about right with the ping. Since we are about the same it cant be something on my end then, unless that extra 60ping is the killer :S Be nice if they could bring the servers back closer, 4 years ago at the start of C-West my ping was around 120.

Quote Originally Posted by dogbatter3 View Post
    Tried to send ping to nttgame.com, loss 4, my Aussie friend got the same. Also done a tracert(space)nttgame.com, on hop 13 we both hit the turktelekom.com server, i made it with 460 ping and he made it with 400. Im a few 1000 kms further than where he is, so its about right with the ping. Since we are about the same it cant be something on my end then, unless that extra 60ping is the killer :S Be nice if they could bring the servers back closer, 4 years ago at the start of C-West my ping was around 120.
    what a load of bullshit this game is Called USKO yet they host the goddamn servers in Turkey??? is there some legal advice we can get or do to get this shit fixed?? lolol

sick of playing with 400+ ping while the turkish can play with nice ping and the bad turks can keep on cheating/duping etc rofl

they should go back to their original idea of Carnac - East / West. Except they only have 2 servers, people can choose which they want to play, however 1 server will be located somewhere that Americans and Aussies etc have a nice ping, the other in Turkey so they can still play with a nice ping. Not only would this give smoother game play but servers will be more populated making pk / exp / farm more enjoyable.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Appetite View Post
    what a load of bullshit this game is Called USKO yet they host the goddamn servers in Turkey??? is there some legal advice we can get or do to get this shit fixed?? lolol

sick of playing with 400+ ping while the turkish can play with nice ping and the bad turks can keep on cheating/duping etc rofl
    Most people actually call it "Worldko"

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Appetite View Post

It's never been called "USKO" officially. The official name is "Knight Online World"
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbatter3 View Post
    they should go back to their original idea of Carnac - East / West. Except they only have 2 servers, people can choose which they want to play, however 1 server will be located somewhere that Americans and Aussies etc have a nice ping, the other in Turkey so they can still play with a nice ping. Not only would this give smoother game play but servers will be more populated making pk / exp / farm more enjoyable.
    All their adversity is in turkey and they prolly have some deal with the Turkish host company that is good for them..

Banned Senior Member

I live in America and have perfect connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I live in America and have perfect connection.
    Of course you do, Americans internet runs at like 50mbps, Australia's fastest internet is 20mbps at the exchange, depending on how far away you are from it depends on your speed, im 1500 kms away from it so i get 6 - 7mbps.

Just an update, Genie is fixed. It is because of using sprint in the support skills was making me lag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast