can someone look deeply to these mail addresses?? (k2??)

This is a discussion on can someone look deeply to these mail addresses?? (k2??) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i saw the topic which a guy said that K2 servers are hacked (he put also some msn conversations ...
Page: 1

Zulkir

Default can someone look deeply to these mail addresses?? (k2??)

when i saw the topic which a guy said that K2 servers are hacked (he put also some msn conversations and the domain was also *****@knightonlineworld.com) and another topic in here which is locked by phantom i checked the domains for both k2network.net and knightonlineworld.com...here are the results..can someone check it deeply pls?
    (if you want to check it by yourself goto www.dnsstuff.com.. i chcked for both k2network.net and knightonlineworld.com)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

check what about it?

cRuX

wtf...

Banned Senior Member

yes.... the servers are in the US so i'd assume the IP WhoIS for them would also be American

Zulkir

i mean, these two domains can belong to K2..we know that k2network.net belongs to k2 but what about knightonlineworld.com? people use this domain nowadays and they are all about strange conversations...