Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME REALLY FAST

This is a discussion on CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME REALLY FAST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I NEED A DRIVER FOR MY MOUSE CAUSE IT WONT WORK ANYMORE WILLL SOMEONE PLS HELP ME THE MOUSE INFO ...
Page: 1

DiplomaticTank

Thumbs down

I NEED A DRIVER FOR MY MOUSE CAUSE IT WONT WORK ANYMORE WILLL SOMEONE PLS HELP ME THE MOUSE INFO IS
    model: MO28UO
    ASM P/N: 89P5088
    IBM FRU P/N: 89P5089
    MANUFACTURED FROM IBM COMPANY
    PLS SOMEONE HELP ME GET A DRIVER FOR IT

I THINK I NEED A NEW USB DRIVER INSTEAD SO CAN ANYONE POINT OUT A SITE FOR ME
    TO DOWNLOAD ONE OR ANYTHING CAUSE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING AN NOTHIN COMES UP
    FOR MY DELL INSPIRON 4150 NOTEBOOK PLEASE SOMEONE

PM ME IF U HAVE ANYTHING PLEASE I WILL TAKE WATEVER I CAN FIND

DiplomaticTank

the machine type an model you entered does not appear to be valid...
    ghey shit my machine is Inspiron 4150
    wat the hell is this thing's problem i cannot download it...
    any other links i can download my mouse drive from
    i need to get it

Banned Senior Member

What exactly happened to the driver before today? A mouse shouldn't need a driver unless it has optional buttons, and you shoulda got the drivers with your computer

DiplomaticTank

thats the same thing im thinkin but last night my friend was using my laptop an iono wat he did but he told me that the mouse stopped working.... i searched my files lookin in system info an everything when i plugged the mouse in it came up as unkown device.. in my usb port behind the laptop so iono wat to do when i try to search for driver it comes up wit nothing an im fustrated cause iono wat else to do i just need someone who has 1 or can tell me where i can download 1 from cause i kno the mouse comes wit a driver cd but i didnt buy the mouse it came wit the laptop from my mom's job (RBC) so iono wat else to do... please someone help..

buy a 2$ mouse

hej

No mouse that i know of that need drives to work, only to use special buttoms, but usaly you can use any mouse software, Microsoft or Logitech or...

Banned

thats the same thing im thinkin but last night my friend was using my laptop an iono wat he did but he told me that the mouse stopped working.... i searched my files lookin in system info an everything when i plugged the mouse in it came up as unkown device.. in my usb port behind the laptop so iono wat to do when i try to search for driver it comes up wit nothing an im fustrated cause iono wat else to do i just need someone who has 1 or can tell me where i can download 1 from cause i kno the mouse comes wit a driver cd but i didnt buy the mouse it came wit the laptop from my mom's job (RBC) so iono wat else to do... please someone help..[/b]
    so what exactly u need.. i think i got same mouse

DiplomaticTank

i need the drive info thingy :S ghey cause mines is missing...
    i dont kno how but it just missing ;( if u can give me link to download drive
    or atleast send me copy of ur own i would most appreciate it..

dragonsrock

your mouse is dead... but just to be sure try it on another computer

DiplomaticTank

i did it works fine on my mommy comp but my laptop is nothin
    it still lightsd up an then just goes blank.. iono but i kno i need driver...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Replace batteries.

:mellow:

DiplomaticTank

it takes no batteries.. :mellow:
    its usb connected...

dragonsrock

try a different usb port

or reinstall the usb drivers on the computer

a mouse dosent need a driver on a os like windows. the drivers are built in to windows. ill mice (almost) use the same driver...

DiplomaticTank

i tried but my laptop has only 1 usb port and also i cant reinstall the driver thats wat im asking for help wit....
    so how do i get to install a new usb driver... i dont have that i am guessing...
    can someone please give me liink i just did my operating system over about 2 weeks ago
    so can u please give me link for my usb port ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast