Can someone please moderate the logos market place

This is a discussion on Can someone please moderate the logos market place within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is alot of religous flaming thats completely retarded and alot of turks that need to be banned for proxy ...
Page: 1

Default Can someone please moderate the logos market place

There is alot of religous flaming thats completely retarded and alot of turks that need to be banned for proxy use

i made pms but rare u guys read my pms unless i put a dupe method in it

there locked now ty but why cannot delete these people will just read wat is already said and make another post

AnilUnal

Am I the retarted turk here?
    If keeping my religion without swearing is retarted, yes Im a retart.

Grow up kid.

Also thanks mods for locking it. Funny people forgetting its just a game forum.
    You can ban me for using proxy, If its their rule... <3

The only time you've ever PMed was because you were banned, please don't jump to conclusions and generalize all mods.

Banned Senior Member

I just have things against people who are full of themselves, or whoever make bs threads for a new server " first xx drop, first grade x clan etc". But ya, those threads had no purpose there so I locked them, as well as some other threads which have no means of exsistance for logos

i beileve me and u eric got into it about some signature of mine with the amazing racist in it something else too i cannot recall but i didn't think to pm u i thought u had quit moding or something i mighta mixed u up but not really sure who i pmed actually i think i jus pmed watever mods were browsing general

but ya i agree phantom although some topics i think should stay logos forum cuz if ppl at logos post stuff in general they'll just get alot of flame from people at other servers like "its a new server np means nothing" , "just another server for people to macro on" , or "did u really expect it to be different then other servers"

shit like that just pisses me off and theres always some dumb ass from another server who ejaculates to there post count and has something to say about a new server

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why? no one moderates the logos server why moderate its section? :P

nah the gms are at logos there just going at this server differently