Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can someone tell me plz

This is a discussion on Can someone tell me plz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GEAR: 2x Shard+7 Chittin set+7 Christmas Cross Belt Of Dex 2x Assassin Ring 2x Assassin Earing can any1 tell me ...
Page: 1

ShizN1c

GEAR:
    2x Shard+7
    Chittin set+7
    Christmas Cross
    Belt Of Dex
    2x Assassin Ring
    2x Assassin Earing

can any1 tell me the ap i will have..i'm lvl 55 currently with 985 ap with wolf (no enchant scrolls)

ty

not to be an ass but gett better items :S.... 985 ap aint doin much for u man ><

ShizN1c

yea i know..but remember i&#39;m lvl 55..thats pretty good for not spending any USD for this game

lol I had more ap than that at lvl 50 dude :S and I had MDs +6 and Chtn 6.. maybe its because i had +9 dex jwrly idk xD but I never speant any usd in this game either only premiums and i got all that money back ^^

ShizN1c

lol I had more ap than that at lvl 50 dude :S and I had MDs +6 and Chtn 6.. maybe its because i had +9 dex jwrly idk xD but I never speant any usd in this game either only premiums and i got all that money back ^^[/b]
    sweet, but can any1 still help me with my question?

SonOfGod

i think around 1100-1150 , pretty sure its around there , cuz i was a lvl 59 in manes with 1 cleaver +9 and 1 shard +7 , iron neck, 1x rol , quest ring,dual eme, elf belt full chitin +7 and i was around 1250-1300 i forgot but with all scrolls on... and so with all that items i had only 1250-1300 but i had 1000 AC and around 3300 HP or little more i forgot

lol I had more ap than that at lvl 50 dude :S and I had MDs +6 and Chtn 6.. maybe its because i had +9 dex jwrly idk xD but I never speant any usd in this game either only premiums and i got all that money back ^^[/b]
    with +6 MD&#39;s and +6 chittin that isnt possible, I think you mischecked ur stats :P

The normal ap ranges from 1k to 1150, babashop ap goes around 1200-1400. At lvl 59 and +8 cleavers and +7 chittins I only had like 980 wolfed (no enchant)... which sucked but meh.

1Like

my rouge lvl 55 had
    shard +7
    chitins+7
    Christmas Cross
    2x Assassin Ring
    2x Assassin Earing
    belt dex+9

and i had 1120 ap with wolf/enchant scroll

heimdalll

With same accesories what u have i have 1.2k ap with wolf and enchant scroll...but i am paper

on my lvl 50 dcz sin i had 1058AP (Edit: only WOLF nothing else more) something around there with these iteams:

shard +8
    shard +8
    Elf Belt
    Kekuri Ring +2
    +9 Dex Ring
    Elf Belt
    Chitin helmet +8
    Full plate +7/12DEX
    Warrior pendnat +1
    Elf Metal Earring
    +8 Dex Earring

but to answer your question with an average DCZ sin with armors attainable from the market
    chitins set +7
    mds +7
    dex jewlery +9 or w/e u like

should be around 1200-1300 around there maybe a bit more not sure.

heimdalll

u cant have 100-1300 ap with avrege items that ap...

i am plate rouge lvl 59 full dex (254)
    with
    shard +7
    md +3 reb
    +8 plates
    and quest jewlls

and i have 1.2k ap...with +9dex u would have 1.3k as paper

Trident

meh in dcz all that matters is wat works best for you, my dcz someweirdguy has about 1040 atk wolfed at lvl 59 with +7 chitin quest acess 1 md +8 and 1 Md+7, and i had 1531 hp unbuff, i always took HP over Dex. a lot of guys go for attack in dcz and they have like only 1 k hp which leaves them to a quicker death.

so wat works for you is best :lol:

ShizN1c

ty all..and one more thing..i havent pked ever in Dcz, is it really easy and will i get alot of killz

heimdalll

it depends how u use your skills and your head...it can be pretty easy but can be hard too ^^

kin

meh...i&#39;m surprise no one asked what&#39;s his stats are....

the normal chitin build rogue with 90 into hp and rest into dex with those gear...

or..

the mh&#39;ing rogue with ~100 points into hp and rest into dex...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast