Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't exit KO normal way if you are dead

This is a discussion on Can't exit KO normal way if you are dead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it other words blame the cheaters...
Page: 2

it other words blame the cheaters

ArminVanBuuren

That's been like that for ages...it is ok? no, it isn't but there's nothing we can do since K2 never listens and even if they would, the ones that created and programmed the game are the ones to blame...in fact, I've been always wondering why haven't they put a f***ing button to exit from the game when you get the "Non premium users bla bla bla" message, because even if not difficult at all, we SHOULD have that feature and be able to leave if we cannot enter.

This game has always been full of bugs...and it will always be...if you don't like them, complaining in here won't help...if you want to set a complaint, then go to the official forums (but almost sure you'll get muted, banned, closed topic, etc).

arko

ctrl alt del

endtask

didn't read the top but just do that

i know it's annoying~ but it's KO

ko3d

wel exely we are just playing translated crap the arnt real programmers the just know enuf to urn monny

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wel exely we are just playing translated crap the arnt real programmers the just know enuf to urn monny [/b]
    wow that really took me an ass long time to figure out what you just wrote there

wow that really took me an ass long time to figure out what you just wrote there[/b]

realy? :P

Wtf man ? there is allways End mission , if you know how to use computer , you wouldnt waste your time to post that.

minhking

no need for Ctrl Alt Del, simply press Alt F4 it will do the job. Enjoy ! :P

no need for Ctrl Alt Del, simply press Alt F4 it will do the job. Enjoy ! :P[/b]
    No , its not help , its just open the select char , exit and thats all , but you cant press ( well atleast in my computer ) .

No , its not help , its just open the select char , exit and thats all , but you cant press ( well atleast in my computer ) .[/b]
    same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12