Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click and Buy

This is a discussion on Click and Buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is this still a working payment method directly to PUS? I have not checked, if anyone knows? Clickandbuy.com is payment ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Click and Buy

Is this still a working payment method directly to PUS? I have not checked, if anyone knows?

Clickandbuy.com is payment site but I'm wondering if they have the banner option in PUS to purchase directly from that site and make a buy on KC, but im wondering is the service good and able to do the purchase right away? I have a verified clickandbuy account but its 2 yrs old with 1 credit card and im sure i can use it but afraid to use it cause of the service being poor or not like 2 years ago...

(2 years ago, I had trouble like verification and fax papers was needed, i spent like a whole day fixing the problem and they find my account okay now so i dont know if i can use it again without trouble.) help.
    Last edited by CrizeN; 04-21-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrizeN View Post
    Is this still a working payment method directly to PUS? I have not checked, if anyone knows?
    KC works
    /10char

Banned

So Have u tested clickandbuy service, they got u the kc straight right away?

yes its the only way i use. i choose the click and buy option and straight away after it redirects you back to power up store.

the kc appears instantly

KpDeranged

WHen you use click and buy it's like using ur credit card, Get what u purchased immedately.

Yep, no problem at all..

unwanted

Clickandbuy payment is more safe then buy kcs from website's u can buy from pus !

fast and safe method. Really worth to check out

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrizeN View Post
    So Have u tested clickandbuy service, they got u the kc straight right away?
    yes its the only way i buy kc. get it everytime

unwanted

Yea better use clickandbuy then playspan :P !

why dont u just try buying off playspan

Question I am new with click and buy how can I gte my kc I tried to use click and buy lastnight I was a new member to click and buy so I made an account I wanted 40.00 in usd for the 3200kc or w/e they called me with numbers today it was like 2 seperate usd prices like 1.20 and 1.80 or something but now I have no kc how does this work now do I have to repurchase regularly now and it will work?

SHERi0N

its workin fine for me too

CHeck !!!!

Richie

Up until yesterday, i never had a problem with CnB. Basicly i have been using it since it became a payment option in KO..so that be like 3 years or so? I also use it on other games with no hassle. Anyways, i go to buy 800 kc to get a bronze for the pvp server... Biggest load of shit ive ever had to go thru.....
    1) Payment declined...Card not verified :/
    2) CnB will deduct 2 random amounts from my bank and i must report the exact amount...in EUROS!!!! ( im kiwi and use $)
    3) there was no way for me to figure out what the exact amount was in Euros as my bank could not tell me until the payment cleared, Visa wasnt answering their phones and it was a fucking Saturday...ie.under staffed.
    4) Thought do it the quick way...give CnB a phone call....NZ to UK not cheap!!! in order to get sum1...i had hold for like 15mins....a dumbass curry that was barely understandble answered...mumbled a few dumb things and put me on hold...FOR 22 MINS!!!
    5) just as i was was smarting up and deciding to hang up...the same dumbass curry answers the phone and had no idea what i was talking about...
    6) i blew the living shit outta him and told him to close my account and refund the 2 payments, i then hung up...
    7) i wake this morning to find CnB had closed my account......
    8) i also woke to find CnB had also deducted $342 from my bank account
    9) They close my account and currently cannot access the details to confirm an unauthorized payment......
    10) Click and Buy can SMD!!!!

Yeah, same story here. Creating a CnB account is damn hard, i waited 3 weeks to verify, sent half dozen mails to support - no answer, like K2. Then i sent another mail to an alternate mail address (first i tried eu.cnb.com, alt was uk.cnb.com). I received a ticket number in a few mins, next day my acc was verified (saturday noon). So if you have problems try the uk mail, those guys rocks. I'll renew my visa in the next few days, i hope that will not cause more problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast