Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Many

esland dying in town????

This is a discussion on esland dying in town???? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys , i'm playing in Anatolia server , trying to level my warrior and its been 1 week now ...
Page: 1

Default esland dying in town????

Hello guys , i'm playing in Anatolia server , trying to level my warrior and its been 1 week now , that everytime i put my genie , go afk , and when i come back , in im town , dead , killed by a harpy , or troll , or dragon tooth commander..... before, monster did not attack in the base of esland. it makes me sick , i deleveled 3 time at lvl 81... any advice , or update you can do NTT ? plz

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

The fuck? This is a fan based forum.

prolly someone luring the mobs to town. Ive seen it happen a lot. There are ppl that get their kicks off luring on xp parties. Maybe they didnt get a invite or they hold a grudge against someone in the party or they could just be from the opposite nation that whats to cause havoc. It sucks because on europa there have been many ppl who lure recorded and reported. Yet they continue to be able to get away with it. Causing you to waste $$ on genies, and magic hammers and prem that gets wasted. Pray you dont have rez stone in your inventory or you will get 4 stoned also. Exping on genies is harder than it sounds

It's a plot. Instead of ban hammering this is what the GM's do on their time so you'll have to spend more money on genie

yeah , i was 81 with 20% and now im back at 80 loll , had 40 stone on me , all rezz was 4 stone loll
    why ntt dont make the monster passive in town ??? its stupid in my opinion!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERTRAMP92 View Post
    yeah , i was 81 with 20% and now im back at 80 loll , had 40 stone on me , all rezz was 4 stone loll
    why ntt dont make the monster passive in town ??? its stupid in my opinion!!
    You think thats stupid ?

Who remembers when the exploit which allowed pets to attack players was around ? You would be in the middle of moradon selling your shit while AFK. You returned to see a desolated place with only corpses and some fucktard going around rezzing people and killing them with his pet. Like, he didnt even gain that much from it, just the satisfaction of spreading frustration to others.

This game is cancer.

happened to me actually as well although I saw the lurer in time as I returned to my pc...I think these people are horrible for luring. I was in para got 4 stone 8 times and had to press ok after because some idiot kept rezzing me

the noobs players lure all time dm for kill the players a.f.k in base im level 81 with 97% and is bored the exp now
    NTT game need add in the genie bot the opcion "log out if your genie is over" <3

Its always the same guy that lures on genie parties. then he logs a rez 4 stones and lures again. Very frustrating.

that is why you put stones in bag, but it is a game and people get off fucking with other people...

Quote Originally Posted by decaps View Post
    that is why you put stones in bag, but it is a game and people get off fucking with other people...
    Yeah I started doing this. Learned my lesson.