Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Can u beat this?

This is a discussion on Can u beat this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; goxd does really have +3 uniques and shit but he still sucks i beat him in 1v1 2 times but ...
Page: 3

goxd does really have +3 uniques and shit but he still sucks i beat him in 1v1 2 times but he also beat me 2 times skill>items

Just a proof that no one cares in K2...
    If it were not generated by a gm, then they are with DB hack. And that means that some1 got all our account info :/

Lag0nx

Goxd is good on the defensive party he is hard to kill but a good rogue can survive easily

but i dont think skill can beat that gay with 3500 ap.. his R would own most people lol.

I can only beat that if hes afk long enough. [/b]
    you made me lawl

nub oscar! these pics are old :P[/b]
    look the dates of the ksc files

only Turk telecom can beat them.. even in a turk dc im not sure if u ppl are able to kill those guys in right time ><

the 79 warrior can be "legid", if he got enough $ or scamskill.. or maybe just a 12hour/day gamer since KO startet aint nothin special, on ares such warriors are normal anyway..

the 59dlw warrior, aint nothin special also, on my dlw warrior I got the +/- same def in fp +8 closly same ap with a hb +8 and 3.9k hp with 1500scrol, so if he is using undaying in a +8/15hp paperset.

and well the rest.. you can photoshop and edit everything, you guys dont think if such items would excist ppl would already cry around on each forum "duper he does 900 dmg on me wtf!?", if a +10weapon would excist he would easy deal 800 - 900dmg on 1kdef, I remember back to GM wars when a GM warrior did 1.1k dmg on me with a II +10 so now go ahead and imagine he have +8armors and +1jewls instead of +10armors and +5jewls, he would do like 900dmg alone with the +10/+11 weapons

I think I got a char somewhere that can easily beat him :P If only I remember the info ...

Banned

only Turk telecom can beat them.. even in a turk dc im not sure if u ppl are able to kill those guys in right time ><[/b]
    +1 if that turk dced it would take you 45 min to finally kill him with that much defense and hp

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think I got a char somewhere that can easily beat him :P If only I remember the info ...[/b]
    If you had one of THOSE chars why did yopu give me Z4&#39;s info

Psy

The servers are old so they&#39;re obviously legit!!

So who wants to buy my warrior then? h34r:

bd-hoz

personnaly I don&#39;t worry about that

there are not more than 100 peoples by server with +9 and +10 high-levels weapons (talking about raptor and higher not cleavers), and these guys are not a danger.

I think there are 3 sort of dupers:

1.dupe because all of his turkish-cafe friends do it but he have no skills.

2.dupe for the challenge of cheating without being caught. (no skillz too because he just wanna show off that he&#39;s able to dupe)

3.dupe to be better cause he already have skillz.

the dangerous dupers are number 3 but I don&#39;t think they are many. when we talk about dupers, it&#39;s always the same 10-15 people. why? because they are number 3 and own in CZ.

if you have decent stuff, skills and level, 99% of the server will not be able to kill you in 2-3 hits like those dupers will do. and when you saw one of those guys in CZ (wich almost never happens)...well just leave and come back after :P

the only exception being the weiwuer server because all of these dupers are in the same clan :S

1st of all the pics of all thsoe items are edited: look at the pic itself which makes it obvious, also look at the different items durabilities... +30 raptor has same durability as +7 and 118 poison?

RiseAgainst_

In a party vs his party, yes i (and my party) could beat him and his babashopped friends too.

Thats what counts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast