Results 1 to 11 of 11

Can u trade premium?

This is a discussion on Can u trade premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says can i buy and then sell/trade exp premium?...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    184

    Default Can u trade premium?

    As topic says can i buy and then sell/trade exp premium?

  2. #2
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    U cant buy /sell

    U can buy/wait/sell

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    U cant buy /sell

    U can buy/wait/sell
    can u clarify what that means lol?
    Do u mean that i cant sell it right away, but i have to wait like 48 hours to sell it?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    can u clarify what that means lol?
    Do u mean that i cant sell it right away, but i have to wait like 48 hours to sell it?
    seems like u knw better than him, then y do u open a topic when u can use search option for gods sake.

  5. #5
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    seems like u knw better than him, then y do u open a topic when u can use search option for gods sake.
    Thats pretty much why i waesnt clear enought.

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    184

    Default

    it seems like this topic is attracting trolls now, lol. But thanks anyway

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Bring fishheads underneath the nearest overpass and I will tell you all I know about premium.

  8. #8
    Senior Member jesseblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    250

    Default

    you can buy exp prem and dc prem and trade them. You can NOT buy exp prem and dc prem for trade or storage if you account has more than three days prem left. NOT even to trade it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    you can buy exp prem and dc prem and trade them. You can NOT buy exp prem and dc prem for trade or storage if you account has more than three days prem left. NOT even to trade it.
    wow you learn something new everyday. fack why am i on ko4life

  10. #10
    icextreme
    Guest

    Default

    only need wait 48 hous for trade

  11. #11
    Senior Member Meeshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    303

    Default

    So many trolls and assholes on this forum, that's why I never bother to post anywhere.

    Oh Well!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •