Can we buy Gold Premium over another premium ?

This is a discussion on Can we buy Gold Premium over another premium ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My Question Is : If I have like 2-3 days of bronze prem left... Can I buy Gold Prem Over ...
Page: 1

HunterMark

My Question Is :

If I have like 2-3 days of bronze prem left... Can I buy Gold Prem Over it ?

I Heard some ppl got banned for it but idk if its true

Plz I want some ppl who tryed it or is pretty sure to answer my question.

Ty.

/HunterMark

KO4fun

My Question Is :

If I have like 2-3 days of bronze prem left... Can I buy Gold Prem Over it ?

I Heard some ppl got banned for it but idk if its true

Plz I want some ppl who tryed it or is pretty sure to answer my question.
    Ty.
    /HunterMark[/b]
    i know you can buy premium with 5 days left on your last premium. But i am nor sure how it would work if you put gold on top of bronze never tried that.

HunterMark

i know you can buy premium with 5 days left on your last premium. But i am nor sure how it would work if you put gold on top of bronze never tried that.[/b]
    Thx but that was my question lol :P

Still need to know if we can pay gold prem over bronze ty

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no u cant...u can buy more of the SAME premium if u got 5 days left but not a new premium

examples:
    u have 3 days left of bronze prem

things u can do: buy more bronze premium
    things u cant do: buy silver/gold prem

if u wanna buy silver/gold and u have bronze u have to wait til u have no more premium at all...so dont log out on ur last day if u wanna buy a different premium

HunterMark

no u cant...u can buy more of the SAME premium if u got 5 days left but not a new premium

examples:

if u wanna buy silver/gold and u have bronze u have to wait til u have no more premium at all...so dont log out on ur last day if u wanna buy a different premium [/b]
    gayzor

I buyed gold premium when i had 2 days of bronze left and nothing happend (didnt got banned or anything) i just lost my 2 days of bronze left lol.

Beast&Harlot

examples:

if u wanna buy silver/gold and u have bronze u have to wait til u have no more premium at all...so dont log out on ur last day if u wanna buy a different premium [/b]
    Ok one problem there cama i had 5 days left of bronze and i bought gold it just didnt let me have the extra 5 days of bronze. so yes you can nice try tho cama

HunterMark

Ok so if I start in the new server coming up this summer and I start a new account... I can lvl to lvl 20 with the bronze prem and then buy gold premmy and ill just lose my 3 free trial days of bronze ?

If it works like this I will buy gold at the beginning fuck the 3 days of bronze

confirmation plz :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Ok one problem there cama i had 5 days left of bronze and i bought gold it just didnt let me have the extra 5 days of bronze. so yes you can nice try tho cama[/b]
    then they changed it snice i played <_<