Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Can we say Kurian is the new BP ?

This is a discussion on Can we say Kurian is the new BP ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stoped game so long ago.. I see the rules have changed a lot and a lot.. No dd in server ...
Page: 1

Default Can we say Kurian is the new BP ?

Stoped game so long ago.. I see the rules have changed a lot and a lot.. No dd in server and +8s in the first week is scaring me a bit as an old BP. I know nothing about Kurian. some ppl said Kurian fits to my play style. What can you tell me about that ugly, disgusting new Kurian ?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Never really played on one myself so cant comment much, but they seem pretty strong.

Little archer Senior Member

They are literally a mix between warrior and priest, however due to talent tree limitations, they cannot survive let alone solo like one.

They keep the warrior oppressive mana costs, they have an additional resource (energy) to keep track of on top of mana, they cannot heal like a priest (not even close), and their damage is unreliable (chance to miss like spike). Their only use is for their guaranteed stun and on-hit malice (divide armor). That is it. The most boring class, a textbook one trick pony.

PS: There is a DoT build that can solo quite well, but has zero sustain and will implode without the devil transformation buff.

I liked that Kurian PK movie

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

PS: There is a DoT build that can solo quite well, but has zero sustain and will implode without the devil transformation buff.
    dot build OP AF in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    dot build OP AF in groups.
    In groups..? You mean the aoe dot? Because single target is easily cleansable.

kurian best class for pk. you can play solo , attacker , suport , tank etc .... but kurian sucks for exp and farm.

also you need to learn a lot about kurian or you will give up quickly.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    In groups..? You mean the aoe dot? Because single target is easily cleansable.
    4-5 portu toss dots on ya, they aren't gonna get the cleanse off in time lol.

Also no way to remove the dots in dcz, makes them super OP there.

Isn't the cooldown super long though? I remember seeing a DoT aoe video and thinking it was like a gimped mage party.

Ah yeah, I forget ranged dots stack in official KO.

AFAIK priests get access to the cleanse skill fairly early in the heal tree. Around 35 points required or so.

I'm coming back to play. I haven't played usko in years. I've played private servers off and on but it's been at least 2 years since then. I don't know if I wanna go to usko or ps. Can anyone link me to the DOT Kurian guide and builds?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    I'm coming back to play. I haven't played usko in years. I've played private servers off and on but it's been at least 2 years since then. I don't know if I wanna go to usko or ps. Can anyone link me to the DOT Kurian guide and builds?
    Searching all over for one myself, can't seem to track one down!

Super OP in DCZ.

Most of the dot dmg is based on elemental dmg, so on early servers (new usko ones) dual +8 mace absolutely wrecks everyone.

3 smashes and you cant outminor the dmg.

Very op with devil transformation skill when it breaks not so much. You wont lose a wise due to amplified heals of the skill but when it breaks you are like a little harmless kitty. The cooldown is super super long for that skill. Low mobility and you cant heal much. Pretty much op with devil trigger and sucks without it. The problem though it soaks some amount of damage and breaks. If the server is crowded it'll break easy due to people hitting you and pretty much everything razor said. Dont create one. You'll be disappointed and it wont satisfy an old bp player

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Super OP in DCZ.

Most of the dot dmg is based on elemental dmg, so on early servers (new usko ones) dual +8 mace absolutely wrecks everyone.

3 smashes and you cant outminor the dmg.
    hard to outminor anything with MH cooldown. Seems they nerfed the class and added this shitty new class to the game. I do enjoy some of the pvp vids of some skilled kurians but this game is unrecognizable to me. sad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast