Ress Pls D3

This is a discussion on Ress Pls D3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I could use a ress...d3 karus ancients. Once again, I've been killed by lag. I'm not sure about everyone else, ...
Page: 1

iKilledLincoln

Default Ress Pls D3

I could use a ress...d3 karus ancients.

Once again, I've been killed by lag. I'm not sure about everyone else, but the lag for me has been horrible since this new patch came out. I used to be able to play the game totally lag free, but for some reason it's all gone to shit now.

So if someone could be so nice as to help me out with a ress I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

iKilledLincoln

can someone pls help me out...I'm trying to be nice about this whole deal. I just need a quick ress

nfw

name and nation

iKilledLincoln

iKilledLincoln

karus

iKilledLincoln

thank u much red

iKilledLincoln

jesus f*ing christ i give up...died again

Diler

There is a section for those kind of requests.

iKilledLincoln

1) People look in this section more often.

2) The topic description for this section reads "Chat about Knightonline Here..." If I'm not mistaken, this post falls under that description. Sure the In-Game requests section would have been a better fit, but when I need a ress, I like it to be seen quickly (as I'm sure most people do). But as I'm sure you see now, my post falls under the section description so please next time you choose to try to correct me, know that I am fully aware of the sections in this forum and the descriptions for each

Oh and thanks for the ress...oh wait, your post was off-topic so you're not going to

Speed of Dark

/pm dark_war im usually on just dont tell my nick to retarted turks who asks me to come and rezzed them in the end of the world