Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

can you retreive secret answer?!?!

This is a discussion on can you retreive secret answer?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by iwanttopk Sorry, I dont know what Xig is... I told you what to do, you didnt listen, ...
Page: 2

Infinitemadness

Default Re: can you retreive secret answer?!?!

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    Sorry, I dont know what Xig is...
    I told you what to do, you didnt listen, and now your upset at K2, and this was your response when I said, report it under Xigenon's logs. And now YOUR upset? I tried.

iwanttopk

Yes i understaned, but what is Xigenons logs?!?!?

You cant just expect everyone to know what Xignon logs are.. gimme a break plz. I need help

Banned Senior Member

Each server has logs, CS views Ares logs, Diez Logs, Xig logs, Bera, Cypher, Oly, Edana ( I believe at least ) Certin CS' ( like Madness ) jobs are only for certin areas so they view those logs instead of all the others. If you send in a ticket under Xig Madness can see it, any other server is not his responsibility

iwanttopk

Could you please tell me where i can send a ticket, and if i play on ares, does it matter?

Banned Senior Member

I just did.... and from what Madness has said he has basically told you as well probably in a PM. Thats all I'm telling you sorry

iwanttopk

Omg you guys arent Listening, I have asked WHERE DO I GO to fill out a ticket, and you have both failed to tell me so. I do not know where to fill one out. PLEASE TELL ME the steps to do it.

Dr4g0n

omfg
    goto www.knightonlineworld.com login and click on mykol.
    Select submit a support ticket.
    Explain what you want done and they will contact you.

if u talk to gm yes or if u talk to customer server most will recommend

making new account going on cs and giving ur full acount info for the one u forgot secret pass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12