Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Can you run knight online on a smartphone?

This is a discussion on Can you run knight online on a smartphone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Spashtop, Mouse, keyboard, iPad, and your good to go...
Page: 3

Spashtop, Mouse, keyboard, iPad, and your good to go

I play KO on my tamagotchi

I am not sure if this does work with KO but when I was playing SWTOR I used to connect to my computer using team viewer 7.x version I believe. Using their app on my iphone I could log in to the game and work on my professions It may work on ko too.
    Coldwind likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Well it's pretty simple.. Just install TeamViewer on your PC and IPad or whatever, both would have Identification Numbers like Internet Protocols and Passwords for them.

So all you do is put the information of your PC into the IPad and connect. Now you are free to control your PC, yes you have to actually keep your PC running while playing..

Open KO, login and enjoy! Yes i tried it at work but i don't recommend it for PK or Moradon as the Processor of the IPad is shitty.. at least mine is
    Teamview doesn't support playing games or wathing movies through itself. When you use the remote connection, you can't even see the desktop of the computer you're connected to, because it takes up too much memory cache and would make the process laggy. YOu can't even play it remotely from PC to PC, moreover on phones... doh

OMG u guys r serious :S

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I am not sure if this does work with KO but when I was playing SWTOR I used to connect to my computer using team viewer 7.x version I believe. Using their app on my iphone I could log in to the game and work on my professions It may work on ko too.
    and how SLOW the game was ?

is hard but maybe u can play

Banned Regular Member

OMMMGG I WISH I COULD =O!...Hmm Ima Try Team Viewer But I Only Got A 1ghz Processor So not Sure =S..

Haha would be great, but don't think that's gonna happen. Maybe in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Teamview doesn't support playing games or wathing movies through itself. When you use the remote connection, you can't even see the desktop of the computer you're connected to, because it takes up too much memory cache and would make the process laggy. YOu can't even play it remotely from PC to PC, moreover on phones... doh
    i was going to ask if ms rdp is any good. thx for the info.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Well you are wrong, i was able to do it on my IPad without any problems except the game was lagging a lot so don't make any assumptions before you try, and never tell someone who tried it that he's wrong because it makes you look like a dumb ass. You can play it from PC to PC and i also tried that. And there's an option in TeamViewer to view the desktop Fail much?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    i was going to ask if ms rdp is any good. thx for the info.
    Aren't you that scammer KnightDaniel? You do have one of his in-game names.. Before he Name changed at least..

Well you are wrong, i was able to do it on my IPad without any problems except the game was lagging a lot so don't make any assumptions before you try, and never tell someone who tried it that he's wrong because it makes you look like a dumb ass. You can play it from PC to PC and i also tried that. And there's an option in TeamViewer to view the desktop Fail much?

Aren't you that scammer KnightDaniel? You do have one of his in-game names.. Before he Name changed at least..
    Ofcourse not.im not that scammer. I was playing in xgenon and akara. Have done many successful trades...

i played with Nomak few years at Xig and i would be shocked if he would stoop for 21 gb`s since he was holding at Imagination HUGE clan bank from Isilons/felankors that was farmed with Tioc remnants + NeverMore. Probably that was just nick name coincidence.

Banned Regular Member

Im Sure Soon Bill Gates Will Think Of Something =S..!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

lol guys you are all not taking it seriously and all think it is a joke but....seriously you can play pc games using android smartphone using a program from the market named ONLIVE with that program you need a good internet connection and go on playing ,,, i didnot try it with ko because the program doesnot work with my samsung galaxy s2 because of slow wifi connection,it requires a fast data connection to work properly so anyone with a smartphone can try it and tell us the results ,and there are some other programs similar to OnLive on the internet just google online similar programs and you will find more ,,,
    EDIT : you dont need a pc to act as a server u just need the smartphone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast