Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
Like Tree9Likes

Can you run knight online on a smartphone?

This is a discussion on Can you run knight online on a smartphone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Spashtop, Mouse, keyboard, iPad, and your good to go...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Spashtop, Mouse, keyboard, iPad, and your good to go

  2. #32
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    I play KO on my tamagotchi

  3. #33
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    I am not sure if this does work with KO but when I was playing SWTOR I used to connect to my computer using team viewer 7.x version I believe. Using their app on my iphone I could log in to the game and work on my professions It may work on ko too.
    Coldwind likes this.

  4. #34
    Senior Member nirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Well it's pretty simple.. Just install TeamViewer on your PC and IPad or whatever, both would have Identification Numbers like Internet Protocols and Passwords for them.

    So all you do is put the information of your PC into the IPad and connect. Now you are free to control your PC, yes you have to actually keep your PC running while playing..

    Open KO, login and enjoy! Yes i tried it at work but i don't recommend it for PK or Moradon as the Processor of the IPad is shitty.. at least mine is
    Teamview doesn't support playing games or wathing movies through itself. When you use the remote connection, you can't even see the desktop of the computer you're connected to, because it takes up too much memory cache and would make the process laggy. YOu can't even play it remotely from PC to PC, moreover on phones... doh

  5. #35
    Member JobuRg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa /Johannesburg
    Posts
    23

    Default

    OMG u guys r serious :S

  6. #36
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Jordan - home - infront of PC
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I am not sure if this does work with KO but when I was playing SWTOR I used to connect to my computer using team viewer 7.x version I believe. Using their app on my iphone I could log in to the game and work on my professions It may work on ko too.
    and how SLOW the game was ?

  7. #37
    Regular Member ReijiMaigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    66

    Default

    is hard but maybe u can play

  8. #38
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    C-West
    Posts
    59

    Default

    OMMMGG I WISH I COULD =O!...Hmm Ima Try Team Viewer But I Only Got A 1ghz Processor So not Sure =S..

  9. #39
    Senior Member DridnocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Haha would be great, but don't think that's gonna happen. Maybe in the future.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Teamview doesn't support playing games or wathing movies through itself. When you use the remote connection, you can't even see the desktop of the computer you're connected to, because it takes up too much memory cache and would make the process laggy. YOu can't even play it remotely from PC to PC, moreover on phones... doh
    i was going to ask if ms rdp is any good. thx for the info.

  11. #41
    Owner of Tempelritter. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Teamview doesn't support playing games or wathing movies through itself. When you use the remote connection, you can't even see the desktop of the computer you're connected to, because it takes up too much memory cache and would make the process laggy. YOu can't even play it remotely from PC to PC, moreover on phones... doh
    Well you are wrong, i was able to do it on my IPad without any problems except the game was lagging a lot so don't make any assumptions before you try, and never tell someone who tried it that he's wrong because it makes you look like a dumb ass. You can play it from PC to PC and i also tried that. And there's an option in TeamViewer to view the desktop Fail much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    i was going to ask if ms rdp is any good. thx for the info.
    Aren't you that scammer KnightDaniel? You do have one of his in-game names.. Before he Name changed at least..

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Well you are wrong, i was able to do it on my IPad without any problems except the game was lagging a lot so don't make any assumptions before you try, and never tell someone who tried it that he's wrong because it makes you look like a dumb ass. You can play it from PC to PC and i also tried that. And there's an option in TeamViewer to view the desktop Fail much?



    Aren't you that scammer KnightDaniel? You do have one of his in-game names.. Before he Name changed at least..
    Ofcourse not.im not that scammer. I was playing in xgenon and akara. Have done many successful trades...

  13. #43
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Aren't you that scammer KnightDaniel? You do have one of his in-game names.. Before he Name changed at least..
    i played with Nomak few years at Xig and i would be shocked if he would stoop for 21 gb`s since he was holding at Imagination HUGE clan bank from Isilons/felankors that was farmed with Tioc remnants + NeverMore. Probably that was just nick name coincidence.

  14. #44
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    C-West
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Im Sure Soon Bill Gates Will Think Of Something =S..!

  15. #45
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world
    Posts
    582

    Default

    lol guys you are all not taking it seriously and all think it is a joke but....seriously you can play pc games using android smartphone using a program from the market named ONLIVE with that program you need a good internet connection and go on playing ,,, i didnot try it with ko because the program doesnot work with my samsung galaxy s2 because of slow wifi connection,it requires a fast data connection to work properly so anyone with a smartphone can try it and tell us the results ,and there are some other programs similar to OnLive on the internet just google online similar programs and you will find more ,,,
    EDIT : you dont need a pc to act as a server u just need the smartphone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. help with running Knight Online
    By XpliiCit in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. Can you play knight online on Ubuntu (Linux)
    By paperownz in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:08 PM
  3. How many hours do you play Knight Online?
    By erikerik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 04:29 PM
  4. My friend can't launch Knight Online
    By MageOfHonor in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •