Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
Like Tree9Likes

Can you run knight online on a smartphone?

This is a discussion on Can you run knight online on a smartphone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ITouchMyself10 Im Sure Soon Bill Gates Will Think Of Something =S..! You still think Bill is the ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ITouchMyself10 View Post
    Im Sure Soon Bill Gates Will Think Of Something =S..!
    You still think Bill is the head of Microsoft?

  2. #47
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    dumbest idea ever . will run on 12 fps , super laggy and its impossible now without jobs :'(

    + Unless the product (smartphone ) itself will cost like 5k $ +

  3. #48
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    I'm pretty certain my HTC one X should be able to run it somewhat lagfree, if it wasn't for thte fact that the whole teamviewer program is complete garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    dumbest idea ever . will run on 12 fps , super laggy and its impossible now without jobs :'(

    + Unless the product (smartphone ) itself will cost like 5k $ +
    > Thinks apple has produced good phones
    > Thinks apple has produced anything gaming friendly - ever

    >> mfw
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

  4. #49
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I'm pretty certain my HTC one X should be able to run it somewhat lagfree, if it wasn't for thte fact that the whole teamviewer program is complete garbage.


    > Thinks apple has produced good phones
    > Thinks apple has produced anything gaming friendly - ever

    >> mfw
    Get your facts right I didn't think any of those things u mentioned . except that apple has good phones .
    and a smartphone that will run ko is absolute bullshit and impossible

  5. #50
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    Get your facts right I didn't think any of those things u mentioned . except that apple has good phones .
    and a smartphone that will run ko is absolute bullshit and impossible
    What's impossible about a smartphone with a quadcore processor aswell as 1gb ram running an extremely outdated game?

    Get your shit straight, besides apple phones are highly overrated, aswellas overpriced and the only reason to why someone would ever buy one is for the os, because their specs is straight up crap, assclown.
    N4v4rr0 and HighRoller like this.

  6. #51
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    What's impossible about a smartphone with a quadcore processor aswell as 1gb ram running an extremely outdated game?

    Get your shit straight, besides apple phones are highly overrated, aswellas overpriced and the only reason to why someone would ever buy one is for the os, because their specs is straight up crap, assclown.
    we got a badass over here .

  7. #52
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    I'm quite sure that if the "Windows" phone-thingy grows larger and actually becomes something major, we have a good chance of seeing some of our favorite games being ported over to things like pads and what not, however in order to play games comfortably at a decent level they'll have to make some ports for a mouse and keyboard, or some sort of wired/wireless extern controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    [IMG]awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction.gif[/IMG]
    Has it really come to the point where you can't even come up with a decent argument?
    Please get the fuck off this forum.

    Lolwut, you failed to post a gif so you edited your post with "We got a badass over here", assclown.

  8. #53
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I'm quite sure that if the "Windows" phone-thingy grows larger and actually becomes something major, we have a good chance of seeing some of our favorite games being ported over to things like pads and what not, however in order to play games comfortably at a decent level they'll have to make some ports for a mouse and keyboard, or some sort of wired/wireless extern controller.


    Has it really come to the point where you can't even come up with a decent argument?
    Please get the fuck off this forum.

    Lolwut, you failed to post a gif so you edited your post with "We got a badass over here", assclown.
    gratz u prove your point , now go have fun with KO running smartphone

  9. #54
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    gratz u prove your point , now go have fun with KO running smartphone
    You just managed to reach levels of retardness that most people can't even get to with a ladder, congratz.

  10. #55
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I WISH XDD



    PS : Stop Smoking WeeD man

  11. #56
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    lol vice that wasnt even fair

  12. #57
    Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fınland oke?
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    MySexualIntention likes this.

  13. #58
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post

  14. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    bathsalts?

  15. #60
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Some1 smoked to many weed making this topic for sure. BUT it's not possible atm. Because mobiles only got windows mobile atm without DirectX, when the smartphones are faster and better they can run Windows XP with DirectX. Then it's possible to make KO run on your smartphone but not at this time for sure...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. help with running Knight Online
    By XpliiCit in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. Can you play knight online on Ubuntu (Linux)
    By paperownz in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:08 PM
  3. How many hours do you play Knight Online?
    By erikerik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 04:29 PM
  4. My friend can't launch Knight Online
    By MageOfHonor in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •