Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

About diez orc side clans...

This is a discussion on About diez orc side clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys,I got my account back 2 weeks ago(k2`s fault) and now that i am active again i realize there ...
Page: 1

:WaSaBi:

Default About diez orc side clans...

Hello guys,I got my account back 2 weeks ago(k2`s fault) and now that i am active again i realize there is not even 1 organized non-turkish clan in orc side,since ahm are inactive and outkasted disbanded.
    All the other clan are turkish and I guess they only speak turkish in clan chat.The only english clan consists of skilled players ,is frencies for me.

I really think of joining humans army but this is not the case.Since felix left,there is not even 1 good clan leader in orc side(except wolf).Something should be done about all this.

Just a quick hi to all :rollseyes:

Z3non

Why dont u go to RespectAndHonor? Or better yet, go to KilledBy, wait until u get ur free uniques +2 and ur free CS and then NC and go to RAH xD ( just kidding)

this has nothin to do with topic but was that u pking nakey the other day

:WaSaBi:

Well honestly speaking I thought this as well mate,but no I dont want to play in such way.

KokoGG

:wub: :wub: :wub: RespectAndHonor english in clan/ally chat

i always presumed the title 'RespectandHonour' was an ironnic name for a clan run by W0lf

and killed by... lol... good to see they managed to collect all the scum in this game in one place and give it a name. Maybe they should remake and call is AyasofilledByQuest (ayasofia, killedby and conquest) which ironnically represents the number of quest abusers the clans hold... not to mention killing an 8 man KilledBy party requires the ingame talent of a dead carrot

Baba(Wasabi) Just NT and come to our clan (UtopianKnights)Maybe we dont have best rang,but every1 is nice to eachother. http://utopianknights.com/forum/

Originally posted by Z3non
    Why dont u go to RespectAndHonor? Or better yet, go to KilledBy, wait until u get ur free uniques +2 and ur free CS and then NC and go to RAH xD ( just kidding)
    Honesty.......WTF are u saying? fag.....prove that stupid if u cant dont say shit kk? noob

theres DarkCrusade also, they are english babas ^^

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Xmaster
    hes looking for a skilled clan :P -_-

Originally posted by PADDY
    i always presumed the title 'RespectandHonour' was an ironnic name for a clan run by W0lf

and killed by... lol... good to see they managed to collect all the scum in this game in one place and give it a name. Maybe they should remake and call is AyasofilledByQuest (ayasofia, killedby and conquest) which ironnically represents the number of quest abusers the clans hold... not to mention killing an 8 man KilledBy party requires the ingame talent of a dead carrot
    hey your Paddy dedicate to your work of Moderator, not to say shit of other clans of other People <_< :P

bazerk|bazeeka

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Xmaster
    hes looking for a skilled clan :P -_-[/b]
    <_<

MrzLies

Originally posted by L0qui+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(L0qui)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

hey your Paddy dedicate to your work of Moderator, not to say shit of other clans of other People <_< :P[/b]
    Truth hurts doesnt it?

:lol:

king arthur

wasabi is right <_<

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast