cant connect o0

This is a discussion on cant connect o0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf,its like 02:00h atm at my time and i cant connect to any diez... :angry: :angry:...
Page: 1

parazit

Default cant connect o0

wtf,its like 02:00h atm at my time and i cant connect to any diez... :angry: :angry:

Dragon_slayer

Wow you all act like it something new that you cant connect LOL just out of curiousity WHERE IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN its old news get over it your the one that chose to play this game not a person in this world forces you to play this game so dont bitch about it or quit......

Gondon

Originally posted by Dragon_slayer
    Wow you all act like it something new that you cant connect LOL just out of curiousity WHERE IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN its old news get over it your the one that chose to play this game not a person in this world forces you to play this game so dont bitch about it or quit......
    rofl wtf u talking about?? what the hell does quit , have to do with his coonection problem to kO?

he has a point. I can coonect 100% after 4- 5 pm , now is 8. and canoot connect either

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragon_slayer
    rofl wtf u talking about?? what the hell does quit , have to do with his coonection problem to kO?

he has a point. I can coonect 100% after 4- 5 pm , now is 8. and canoot connect either[/b]
    Its old news that you cant connect anymore period basicly, but yet you ppl still bitch about not being able to connect.... but whats the point of bitching when you know nothing is going to be done but yet you continue to bitch about it. So either get over it cause you know your not the only one suffering with it... or just fucking quit playing, like i said not a damn soul is making you play so dont bitch about something your not forced to do now do you understand?

parazit

how old is this news??? yesterday i connected normally after 23h to any diez and today,well... -_-

R4zor

Originally posted by Dragon_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragon_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Gondon@

he has a point. I can coonect 100% after 4- 5 pm , now is 8. and canoot connect either
    Its old news that you cant connect anymore period basicly, but yet you ppl still bitch about not being able to connect.... but whats the point of bitching when you know nothing is going to be done but yet you continue to bitch about it. So either get over it cause you know your not the only one suffering with it... or just fucking quit playing, like i said not a damn soul is making you play so dont bitch about something your not forced to do now do you understand?[/b]
    I think what they are trying to say is normally, even with the new patch and login procedure, you should be getting in the server really easy around the time they are talking about but now all servers are full?

dont kill me if im wrong h43r:

Dragon_slayer

it was brought up earlier today and last nite about it cause of the new patch so its fairly old news

parazit

Originally posted by R4zor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R4zor)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragon_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragon_slayer)
    Originally posted by Gondon
    @

Its old news that you cant connect anymore period basicly, but yet you ppl still bitch about not being able to connect.... but whats the point of bitching when you know nothing is going to be done but yet you continue to bitch about it. So either get over it cause you know your not the only one suffering with it... or just fucking quit playing, like i said not a damn soul is making you play so dont bitch about something your not forced to do now do you understand?[/b]
    I think what they are trying to say is normally, even with the new patch and login procedure, you should be getting in the server really easy around the time they are talking about but now all servers are full?

dont kill me if im wrong h43r:[/b]

that was my point,so i wondered if there was something wrong or...?
    but as usual there has to be some1 that flames right away <_<

it was brought up earlier today and last nite about it cause of the new patch so its fairly old news[/quote]
    as long as i remember the patch came out 22.08 and that day i loged w/o any trouble as i said...

parazit

problem solved... h43r:

Reinhard

Originally posted by Dragon_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragon_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Gondon@

Hey you fukin idiot better yet update your information before flaming a post oke? since yesterday it has been even harder to login into ko somehow k2 has been able to do that. You cant even spam server cause the message of "dc" get you before u can... so please go update yourself before you post.

Ty.