Cant convert G1Credits

This is a discussion on Cant convert G1Credits within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says, you cannot convert G1Credits into Knight Cash, even though on the website it says that it will ...
Page: 1

TranceEnergy

Default Cant convert G1Credits

As topic says, you cannot convert G1Credits into Knight Cash, even though on the website it says that it will be effecetive starting Sept 07. I bought some yesterday and now im stuck with 900G1 Credits. If you already bought some, make sure u send support ticket.

Phobby

Default G1

Worked for me yesterday or a day before that...

Maybe there is some limitation for it like character lvl, etc.?

yes, as always k2 fucks things up. i know someone in the same situation, who is stick with g1 credits he bought and cant do anything with them. hoping customer support will convert them to kc..

by the way, it seems that trinas and tears of karivdis can't be bought anymore. they only payment option available for them is ESN code, and K2 stopped selling these codes (just like character seal scrolls).

Kmatic

if you want to buy trinas and shit like that sorry if i post something im not allowed....goodsforgames.com sells these code so enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    if you want to buy trinas and shit like that sorry if i post something im not allowed....goodsforgames.com sells these code so enjoy
    check again. they only have these items on the list but do not sell them, simply because k2 doesn't produce them anymore.