cant log in, "account is in use"

This is a discussion on cant log in, "account is in use" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...82713059iq9.jpg can anybody pls tell me how do i fix this shit? when i hit ok it just comes again ...
Page: 1

Default cant log in, "account is in use"

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...82713059iq9.jpg
    can anybody pls tell me how do i fix this shit? when i hit ok it just comes again and wont let me log in.
    thnx in advance.

ArminVanBuuren

At least I'm not the only one...I was concerned about this...it's been 2 hours and 3 times rebooting my PC and still nothing...and as usual, I cannot even log in to A3...here is almost 6pm and before RoFD release, I was able to log at 4pm...what the f*** is going on with this game??? :angry:

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    At least I'm not the only one...I was concerned about this...it's been 2 hours and 3 times rebooting my PC and still nothing...and as usual, I cannot even log in to A3...here is almost 6pm and before RoFD release, I was able to log at 4pm...what the f*** is going on with this game??? *:angry:
    they just push us to buy premium, i think they made the server cap much lower but atm this is not my problem, cuz i cant even get to the server list page <_<

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by T_knight+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T_knight)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ArminVanBuuren
    At least I'm not the only one...I was concerned about this...it's been 2 hours and 3 times rebooting my PC and still nothing...and as usual, I cannot even log in to A3...here is almost 6pm and before RoFD release, I was able to log at 4pm...what the f*** is going on with this game??? *:angry:
    they just push us to buy premium, i think they made the server cap much lower but atm this is not my problem, cuz i cant even get to the server list page <_<[/b]
    Just same as me.

Got connected...lagged a lot (3 minute-lag??? C'MON!!!) then ctrl+alt+del...close game...launcher...account in use...cannot disconnect it...reboot...account in use...cancel...account in use...bla bla bla...

This sux <_<

ArminVanBuuren

Cannot connect yet...did you get connected T_knight?

FatChicK

still in used
    account has silver premium so its just bug

i was on a3 when it happened

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by FatChicK
    still in used
    account has silver premium so its just bug

i was on a3 when it happened
    I was on a3 too :huh:

well maybe it's just a bug...I hope so...because if tomorrow this is still happening, I'll be giving away my 5 accounts.

::KiNgGuS::

i have silver premium, and i was at a3 when happened, i was happy doing some bp gear when i suddenly dc, and couldnt relog back ><

gg k2 rlz, neither premium members can enjoy!!

hehe i can log into the account now but guess what? servers are full.. no ko for me today >.<

gorko07

yes my account is just using too :angry: