Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

cant login maintainance atm?

This is a discussion on cant login maintainance atm? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, let's hope this thing works. Killed a duke and then got haxored immediately ^_^[/b] u mean i killed duke. ...
Page: 4

well, let's hope this thing works. Killed a duke and then got haxored immediately ^_^[/b]
    u mean i killed duke. then got spammed by archer.

already seeing bunch of macroers.

No patch at all and Koxp that removes your scroll is still rampant in C West, so maintenance didn't achieve anything at all.

No patch at all and Koxp that removes your scroll is still rampant in C West, so maintenance didn't achieve anything at all.[/b]
    Maybe the didnt anything about new security patch..Because it need's time to get uploaded thought ... Maybe at tomorow night maintenance..

auditurbo4

No patch at all and Koxp that removes your scroll is still rampant in C West, so maintenance didn't achieve anything at all.[/b]
    Lol, what did you expect?

They said the new anti cheat was just gonna monitor and make a list of anyone that may be cheating, they didnt say it would stop the bots, but they really should have fixed the duff hacks.

Banned

It's very convenient way to get community off their backs for being useless. Just tell them they are already monitoring everyone, but wont ban them yet, because maybe they are not cheating?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Dunno if you guy read anything but the security thing is a server side patch, meaning you don't need it in your client.

Lol, what did you expect?[/b]
    I wasn't expecting anything, just merely stating a fact.

BigApple

Just logged in now (got account in use). And I see rollback, so lost 2 hours in bifrost, fragments and xp. Darn you k2.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234