Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cant unseal item

This is a discussion on Cant unseal item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok im just trying to unseal an item but i get invalid citizen registry number. I am sure i know ...
Page: 1

BigApple

Ok im just trying to unseal an item but i get invalid citizen registry number. I am sure i know both my unseal password and newpin number i made yesterday. I am thinking my unseal password is no good anymore because i made pin number, and pin number not fully in effect until tuesday, so i will have to wait until then. Has anyone else, who has already made a pin number, tried to unseal an item?

Seems like there are a few bugs with this, hope they fix it all before Tue when it's mandatory to log in...

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I changed my Pin number the first day it was implemented and I logged in right after that and was able to unseal using my new pin number and not my old un-seal key.

Milanac

my 8number just work fine

BigApple

Arghhhh. i sent ticket...ty for replies

xAsukAx

ya my stuff works just fine that 8 digit number is now ur seal unseal pw

NoD32

They better fix this shit on Tuesday maintaince my plat expires on Wednesday and i need to unseal my CS to sell it...

same problem here with 2 accounts

BigApple

I solved my problem by going back to MyKol and changing my seal/unseal pin. I think the problem in my case is that my pin started with 0 (which shouldnt matter, but if the application is coded correctly, it might see 0 as no number, and therefore thinks the pin is 7 numbers...).

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I solved my problem by going back to MyKol and changing my seal/unseal pin. I think the problem in my case is that my pin started with 0 (which shouldnt matter, but if the application is coded correctly, it might see 0 as no number, and therefore thinks the pin is 7 numbers...).[/b]
    we will need this to login also ?

Seems like there are a few bugs with this, hope they fix it all before Tue when it's mandatory to log in...[/b]
    because he said it will be.. and i saw not anouncemant on this.

i persoanly think that this option to seal and unseal should be available to all players nonpremium or not...
    just to be a more secure game...ko needs to stop being selfish compromiseing our accounts for money..

perhaps show real game ethics...

it would suck if there is a bug and u can't even log in to game because of the new pin number to get in =[
    watch all of us get k2d after maintance

ontopic: ye the 8number works to unseal

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

it would suck if there is a bug and u can't even log in to game because of the new pin number to get in =[
    watch all of us get k2d after maintance

ontopic: ye the 8number works to unseal[/b]
    people with bronze should be able to unseal or seal also ,, silver too... why not...
    is there a bad reason not too?
    other then make less money ? for ko?

Banned

The 8 Digits works for me.

Banned

Exclamation

The 8 Digits works for me.[/b]
    what premium do u have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast