Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cant unseal item

This is a discussion on Cant unseal item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what premium do u have?[/b] Gold...
Page: 2

Banned

what premium do u have?[/b]
    Gold

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Gold[/b]
    thats lame that ko makeing it so you gota pay more to be safe on there game....seal and unseal should be an option for everyone to have....
    its stupid....
    why would ko risk our accounts?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Ok im just trying to unseal an item but i get invalid citizen registry number. I am sure i know both my unseal password and newpin number i made yesterday. I am thinking my unseal password is no good anymore because i made pin number, and pin number not fully in effect until tuesday, so i will have to wait until then. Has anyone else, who has already made a pin number, tried to unseal an item?[/b]
    yea mine wasnt working but i went and re did the number and it workd fine

I solved my problem by going back to MyKol and changing my seal/unseal pin. I think the problem in my case is that my pin started with 0 (which shouldnt matter, but if the application is coded correctly, it might see 0 as no number, and therefore thinks the pin is 7 numbers...).[/b]
    thx it worked for me after i changed my seal pass again cuz i was using a Zero "0" as first number too

changed it and it worked smoothly for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12