Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i was sitting down talking to my good friend babaguya talking about the past days of KO and how ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!!

Well i was sitting down talking to my good friend babaguya talking about the past days of KO and how capes actually meant something. If you had a cape everyone thought you were so 1337, so uber, so pro etc etc...
    Well we was thinking the new patch coming out for dies should have this idea that we came up with, in it. Increased NP requirement for capes. Seeing as how Dies is starting to get older and everyone misses the good ol days. Lets increase the NP requirement to say about 1.8m-2.2m NP. This would eliminate and seperate the noobies from the workers in some aspect anyways. Just thought i would toss this idea into the air. Feel free to throw in your ideas and vote please

1. yes for this cape idea
    2. no for this idea

ChrisOwns

Absolutley dreadfull.

merchanter123

Absolutley dreadfull. suppost your answer :P

1. YES

hey u "important" ppl in KE comunity try to talk to those guys from K2 maybe they will raise "cape NP needs"(this is prolly the stupidest english sentence I did so far)

+1

Technicolor

man u guys should step down from ur throne and think about the n00b who actually just started to play this game...........

zzzzzzz ignorance

/Support

since when do noobs need capes technicolor?

__countess__

don't try to make them change something... everytime they do, the break something else..
    but if they ever do i believe grade1 clans should have ~5mln nps.

ChrisOwns

if they do tht...imagine how many PM's "clan plys"

Technicolor

ok imagine the one legit n00bclan u might have on the server and who are busting their ass off to achieve a goal everyone in this game wants.... so they come close to the 144k np needed, that can be a lot for some ppl, and then k2 just ups the requirments with like 1mil np.... this is what i mean with ignorance

merchanter123

i get enough clan pls as it is, with top 5 clans... problem solver is at bottom left of screen. block pms >

ChrisOwns

i think you're a HOMO :wub:

__countess__

Originally posted by Technicolor
    ok imagine the one legit n00bclan u might have on the server and who are busting their ass off to achieve a goal everyone in this game wants.... so they come close to the 144k np needed, that can be a lot for some ppl, and then k2 just ups the requirments with like 1mil np.... * *this is what i mean with ignorance
    ok then, leave the requirements as they are but dual-color capes for top 5 clans plz

Technicolor

well they could add new things for ppl with high np, cuz i agree for some ppl the reqruiments are a bit to low and only getting np for the next 100k mark can get boring...

but lets not forget that every day new ppl enter this game and they have the same dreams u had b4 u where at the 'top'

Medusa

lol who needs capes anyways... like if they mean something , my clan was capeless for so long and still grade 1 and high level people.. cape means shit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast