Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Technicolor ok imagine the one legit n00bclan u might have on the server and who are busting ...
Page: 2

De_Piere

Originally posted by Technicolor
    ok imagine the one legit n00bclan u might have on the server and who are busting their ass off to achieve a goal everyone in this game wants.... so they come close to the 144k np needed, that can be a lot for some ppl, and then k2 just ups the requirments with like 1mil np.... * *this is what i mean with ignorance
    well te point is that caped USED to be for 1337 ppl now everybody can have a red cape so where's the fun in the cap if my chicken lvl 5 can have it...i think there should be more capes or raise cape cap, raiseing np requirement for a multicolr cape would be cool

OrcTank

yes i agree they should do it for all servers, or something to the same idea. they COULD and probably SHOULD wipe nps on everyone and let it start from the begining, a race to be the top ranked clans again. I only suggest this because many, not all but a lot of the bigger nps holders are baught accounts, that the person did not earn many if any of those nps. but it is sad seeing noobs of all sorts running around with red capes and symbols on their backs.

to spot a person that SHOULD be good in cz you look for the armband, top 5 clans on each side have glowing armbands. then again it could be just the 5 clans of most baught accounts.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

/agree with countess

making k2 change something is like, having 1892789169 more bugs.

it'll probably end up clans having to do kq over and over again because of the bugs.. so IMo not worth it. unless they have gurantee they don't fuck somethign like this up (which they usually do anyway)

Technicolor

hey! im not saying they shouldnt add something for ppl with high np! im only saying u guys are living to long on the high end of this game that u are looking at it thru a very nice golden diamant sunglass......

and about the comment about everyone can have capes now..... dotn point on me or the n00b who actually tryes and do it legit... point at the clans who are actively doing np transfers and so on..... point at the babashppped up lvl 70's

merchanter123

all good ideas. i like the multicolor idea and new cape colors. i'm sure thats easier then changing all the NP caps.

:pic:

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol who needs capes anyways... like if they mean something , my clan was capeless for so long and still grade 1 and high level people.. cape means shit
    ye we was cape less long time -_-

cape dont mean anything its just for the look

king arthur

yes

hej

No

Prefer my ide, 1-10have grade 1, 11-30 have grade 2, then it will change all the time the NP for garde 1 and 2, top 10 orc and top 10 human.

AnTiViruS

Sounds good.
    +1

Originally posted by hej
    No

Prefer my ide, 1-10have grade 1, 11-30 have grade 2, then it will change all the time the NP for garde 1 and 2, top 10 orc and top 10 human.
    +1

Technicolor

Originally posted by hej
    No

so basicly.... dont know about ur server talking about mine, u want all the bug abusing, tower buggin, arrowhackers to be g1 and g2 and the rest can bugger off?

u want cape?

GET 2mil NP

:lol:

TunaFishyMe

Increasing NP amount is just a temporary solution. Eventually, youll have to change it again. Knowing k2, theyll fuck up. Just change it to top 3 clan glowly, top 5% grade 2. 10% Grade 3 20% grade 4 etc etc. Even if cheater clans take these spots from NP transfering and such, they are more obvious so they can be looked into. Its better to give a cheater power so he thinks hes powerful and steps out rather than to let him hide in the shadows.

Technicolor

lol... dunno what game u play but it has beeeeeeeeeen a very long time i saw some1 getting banned for these things <_<

TunaFishyMe

you can always hope xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast