Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Cape Idea...LOOK HERE DAM U ALL!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm nice idea i think jap or or twko using this idea.. will nice see noobs with 1337 caps...
Page: 3

sophiem

hmm nice idea i think jap or or twko using this idea.. will nice see noobs with 1337 caps

morax

Everyone has capes now it sucks. Mobs are too easy etc.

We need higher np requirements tougher mobs and bosses.

+1

T-Mac

im with you.

F1

it will be awsome, all noobish turks with capes think they're ownage...
    **** them.

BTW OLE ITALIANO!!!!!!!!!! PIZZA PIZZA ITALIAAAAAAAA

tamarama

You know, I started this game back when Tez played Aja and I met him the first time when he was like level 44 and I was like level 38. We took down hyde together and thought we were cool. Anyway, it takes me longer to level than some people because of personal issues. Since it takes me (and most of my clannies) longer to level, it was longer before I could PK, and since my whole clan started out as nubs together (except RJ) we had no idea how darned many level 40's leech the crystal twice a week. And ergo, it was longer for us to get our capes. Like...the UK's had capes in like, November. The MM's (my clan) had capes in April.

Did it take us a long time to make the necessary NPs? Yep. Do we have NP holders? Nope. How many clans can say that? Not many. The more people I get to know, the more clan leaders, etc, the more I find out about NP holders. Oh yeah, you have your people who with one single character are a grade one clan (GO YA'LL!), but there aren't many of them.

Capes mean precisely dick in this game. It doesn't make you good at pk, it doesn't make you any kind of force to be reckoned with. What it makes you is someone who has been around a while or someone who has bought their characters. There's a lot of ways to get NPs without kicking the slightest bit of butt.

Do I think that there should be a 1-2 MILLION NP req for capes? No. I don't really want my cape "for show", but I want it because it's a mark of how damned hard I worked to get those NPs. It's a mark of how damned hard I worked to level, how hard I worked to level the rest of my team, and how hard I have worked as a clan leader.

The best solution would be to have multiple grades of clans other than just 1-5. Maybe 1-7 or so. That way you uber-leet people could get recognition, and us peeps on the bottom could still have accomplished something.

Sorry for droning on forever, I'm unemployed and figure "Well, I'm not doing anything better right now."

Tam
    ^^
    PS--I'm still a girl.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

or make more cape grades ^_^

start off at 20 or 10 as 70k. etc. etc. but thats alot of armband colors to remember

Not good idea and as usual, most ppl see the symptoms of problems and try to fix them, but nobody talks about the SOURCE of the problems. This is what usually K2 does, focus on the consequence and never on the problem itself. Increasing the limits will just add more TIME to the fact everyone will hit grade1. Instead of making it in 1 month, u will make it in 2. Nice "fix".

The problem is not the NP limits but NP system itself. How someone who has 1m NPs still gets 50nps for killing someone with 500nps? Or someone with 1K NPs gets 50 from killing someone with 2m ? That's the worst ranking system ever. Lots of ladders or rankings are based on the ELO rating system or some balanced system that gives more points if u kill someone at higher level and less for someone with lower points. U also loose more when killed by someone lower and loose less when its higher.

Balancing the ranking system will help the insane gain of NPs from players. Second step has to be a strong enforcement against NP abuse. NP transfer, nova town bug abuse, Warder bugging at wars, etc. NP reset ppl that violate rules so there's no way u can cheat your way up.

Then an only then NPs and capes will mean something. Increasing limits is the lazy and unefficient way to deal with a problem.

The current system only benefits the more hours u play and not the skill. Meaning ALL clans will get grade one eventually, no matter how bad they suck. From what I read about RedDrake new expansion, MGAME has added something like this. Hope they did.

Add multi color capes pls.

just make more capes for higher nps, have the base capes and then have a special one for clan rank 1 and another for clan rank 2 ectect

king arthur

how about like morax said add new bosses and all... like the fire dragon thats comming now , for example if a clan defeats it they get grade 5 or so.. lol till you get monsters that do grade 1 , i know this wont get a away of the cheaters but atleast there will be LESS more capes

Technicolor

u know this story reminds me of 2 old women sitting on a bench talking about how back in the day everything was better then it is now

i want 1337 looking capes for g3 pls :wub:

De_Piere

i liked the solution of adding new capes for the top%s clans i mea the best 50/100 clans get diff capes cuz no matter how long you ug abuse or stuff not all clans can be the best 50x at same time

I vote NO!
    uhm, back to:
    "s.a clan++++"
    -"<excuse>"
    "y fuck yuo mothyer father brother sister dog cat sheep cow grandmother granfather cousin neighbor.."
    -"a.q"
    /block_private

this is true that there are too many capes out there but you cant do anything about it -_-

tho if they add something else, like something new on the cape or more clan grades, more clan quests not just the KQ, it will be nice (eh but still it wont solve the clan+++ prob h43r: )

p.s.
    i want a pony like in MuOnline ^_^

pony's pls

oncemore

Originally posted by morax
    Everyone has capes now it sucks. Mobs are too easy etc. *

We need higher np requirements tougher mobs and bosses.

+1
    If you want tougher mobs for xp, go get a 8 man party and do 2 spot TC+TB :P

Tougher bosses? Go BP and solo talos plys :P :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123