main page is down but look

This is a discussion on main page is down but look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=1&id=137 works.. but knightonlineworld.com doesnt.. wtf? And i tried to login and it said user and pw doesnt exist. anyone ...
Page: 1

AlteredToPerfection

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=1&id=137 works.. but knightonlineworld.com doesnt.. wtf?

And i tried to login and it said user and pw doesnt exist. anyone confirm?

the_man_slayer

Yh been down for ages, hopefully they are doing a customer service training course, more likely they gone out to a party to celebrate big tony's 46th

AlteredToPerfection

he'll be 47 before they finnish the course

AlteredToPerfection

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=1&id=137 works.. but knightonlineworld.com doesnt.. wtf?

And i tried to login and it said user and pw doesnt exist. anyone confirm?[/b]

Someone can confirm?

SilentDaemon

I can log in with my id and pass

AlteredToPerfection

i guess i did it wrong then xD

AlteredToPerfection

ok now i login with my id and pw but after that it goes to page cannot be displayed.. k2 is a pisstake. especially when you are trying to recover your account!

Weed

ok now i login with my id and pw but after that it goes to page cannot be displayed.. k2 is a pisstake. especially when you are trying to recover your account![/b]

stop trying to log in, they probably set it to password-taker login xD

raist_pl

same for me, main page down, i tryid to buy premium, money gone from bank, and havent got premium;/ now i cant event send they ticket zzzzzz

thedevilsmanner

same for me, main page down, i tryid to buy premium, money gone from bank, and havent got premium;/ now i cant event send they ticket zzzzzz[/b]
    Same for me.. And I bought it twice

AlteredToPerfection

oh well k2 fked up again.. gg! why couldnt they keep the old working website which had the forgotten password script enabled! bunch of wankers -_-

Weed

oh well k2 fked up again.. gg! why couldnt they keep the old working website which had the forgotten password script enabled! bunch of wankers -_-[/b]

+1 i have a cs +0 on an account that i forgot password and day after i wanted it ROFD site with no password change was activated

zzzzzZZzz

and i quit so i really want to sell for extra cash USD ^^

but its k2 i wasnt to suprised.

Banned

knightonlineworld web site works just fine for me