CapeQuest

This is a discussion on CapeQuest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where do you take the cape quest? and how hard is it to kill?...
Page: 1

deathpwner

where do you take the cape quest?

and how hard is it to kill?

where do you take the cape quest?

and how hard is it to kill?[/b]
    noob, I already told you just to msn me any questions

1] You have to have 154k + Np.
    2] You have to kill well... it's hard for your level, You have to have Lots of 60+ Warriors or likr 2 70+ Tankers with drainers and priests.

Although, I don't remember much just go to the night clerk by king vote area and click the knight quest or w/e. Been nearly 2 years since I bothers leading a clan with capes.

Or you can do it the baba way, and go in their, die by centaur and as soon as someone drops steal the brain [[yes anyone can loot the brain without doing 1 damage to centaur]]

noob, I already told you just to msn me any questions
    1] You have to have 154k + Np.
    2] You have to kill well... it's hard for your level, You have to have Lots of 60+ Warriors or likr 2 70+ Tankers with drainers and priests.
    Although, I don't remember much just go to the night clerk by king vote area and click the knight quest or w/e. Been nearly 2 years since I bothers leading a clan with capes.

Or you can do it the baba way, and go in their, die by centaur and as soon as someone drops steal the brain [[yes anyone can loot the brain without doing 1 damage to centaur]][/b]

HotAsIce

Meh, I solo'd it. Logged a priest on a laptop for 1920 and scrolled up on my desktop with warrior. Took a while and a lot of pots but its pretty simple. Also you can ask around on the forums for someone who isn't a clan leader to help you tank.

u can try asking if ppl in ur server can help kill it.. its hard... the advisor near the inn @ emc/lufferson gives out the quest.... either the advisor or the lady infront of her...........................

u will need 3 60+ warriors (2 if good geared) or at least 1 75+ warrior or pries tor smth...

WhoompThereitis

Ill minor heal tank it, all by ma self >_<

S1ncM4ster

Ha ha baba way funny,ppl stugle to kill centaur,and u easly just loot it like u did all the killing xD

Ha ha baba way funny,ppl stugle to kill centaur,and u easly just loot it like u did all the killing xD[/b]

thats the bad thing about centaur... not sure if its a bug.. but ANYONE can loot the drop, and if u loot the drop, it&#39;ll go to ur inventory *not the first in party*..

and when i say anyone, i mean that.. a random lvl 1 noob in there from a different clan, and doesnt even have a party, can loot the drop.

so dont do that quest if theres ppl afk there.. or kill em all, and make sure 1 of em watch and dont let him ninja the drop

Did it with..

1 - 71 Warrior (Raptor+8, chitin+8)
    1 - 70 Priest (Massive and party heal)
    2 - Drainers (noob rogues with both drains)

Took a few minutes, but we got it down.
    Scrolled, of course.

Get a tank or two, heals for both, and the rest drains.
    Drainers help a lot.

F9 devil did the old one solo i think in like..........a minute not sure but it was quick

DeathInTheNight

killed it with my sin using minor and a warrior with 1 priest 1920.

1 warrior 72 and 1 rogue 77 and a healer lvl 59 and it took no longer than 2 minutes but we did it twice since some1 stole the first drop as usual <_<

The king. Senior Member

ull need me, then its np to make it

nathan16

lvl 70 warrior
    healer, some noob drainer you&#39;ll be fine

deathpwner

anyone know the location cordinates?