Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CarbonDixode 1v1

This is a discussion on CarbonDixode 1v1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i have no clue what level he is but he has blooding we get in 1v1 and i take ...
Page: 1

So i have no clue what level he is but he has blooding we get in 1v1 and i take him, of course i malice and para but i didn't massive. Then next we get in 1v1 again and i have to tank him and sin and i get tpd out. He sends me a letter hahah you town im blank you. So then he runs to HB and catches me and i own him in 1v1 and again he comes i own him again, so then he decides he is gona bring his own priest to 1v1, i say what the hell so i fight both of them for about 2 to 3 min that is long fight and of course i am going to lose and I did so i fought them 2 more times btw both times i never had hp pots and still the same outcome 2 min fight and I die. Thats all fine but i when i get a letter after all that you think some respect would be in order lets see a paper level 74 vrs a shell warrior 75+ with his own priest in 1V1, but no get called noob again. So tired of People being disrespectful. I am all about the fights and if they are good then they are good and those people get my respect. There is nothing better than having a 1v1 that takes you using all your skill and going for a bit. But people be respectfull if you lose or win.

Guess i can go Pout on my big pillow now

well, i dont mean to sound rude, but thats the way that the games been going on for the years that its been out. no point complaining about it here. a large variety of people play this game, of course with the majority of them being turks, but dont forget that many kids play this game as well. in addition, there are immature sore losers as well that you're going to have to deal with, which is what happened in this case.
    not much u can do about it, get your own party and own their asses, take a drink and move on

tamachan

what server is carbondixode from? :S read all but couldnt understand what u meant

Banned

Hes ares

tamachan

does he have item +9s? :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

all i know is hes pretty bad and i beat him unscrolled with half hp left while he was scrolled in the arena O_o

tamachan

lol so does he even read this forum? if not this is kinda pointless

Banned

all i know is hes pretty bad and i beat him unscrolled with half hp left while he was scrolled in the arena O_o[/b]

I remember that... i knew his ass was buffed.

Still got him to redball though :P at least i did that.

BlackLabel

pfft what a gay i hate that on my old rogue at 55 id kick the shit out of lvl 60 rogues freshely mastered but no shell but still have all there extra shits and as soon as the get shell vs me i nearly kill them and then apparently im the noob but there always turks or some other shit when i vs gays like tamachan and lose miserably theres no haha noob and shit lol ..
    S>SS of tama saying something really gay for dual roc ... lol

tamachan

pfft what a gay i hate that on my old rogue at 55 id kick the shit out of lvl 60 rogues freshely mastered but no shell but still have all there extra shits and as soon as the get shell vs me i nearly kill them and then apparently im the noob but there always turks or some other shit when i vs gays like tamachan and lose miserably theres no haha noob and shit lol ..
    S>SS of tama saying something really gay for dual roc ... lol[/b]
    :S... huh :mellow: ?

:S... huh :mellow: ?[/b]
    Ya, Huh?

Dont waste time for 1 on 1. Old good KO is over and serwers all fulled with random characters mode thx to money. Who care if u can beat them on vs or not ? Enjoy the game ( or what left of it ), and get a clan party owning all this retards ;]

wanna cry on my shoulder?
    if u gonna take it pesonal the game wont be fun because what u do in game they always find something to flame u on ore call u noob just dont care and try to enjoy the game

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

there will always people in this game that will always do all they can do to win np. Put simply just be more dirty and liberate his np.

tamachan

Ya, Huh?[/b]
    no blacklabel said something about me... so i said huh as i didnt understood what he meant...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast