Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CarbonDixode 1v1

This is a discussion on CarbonDixode 1v1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wanna cry on my shoulder? if u gonna take it pesonal the game wont be fun because what u do ...
Page: 2

wanna cry on my shoulder?
    if u gonna take it pesonal the game wont be fun because what u do in game they always find something to flame u on ore call u noob just dont care and try to enjoy the game[/b]
    Thanks Lev, but i will stick with my Pilla :P

there will always people in this game that will always do all they can do to win np. Put simply just be more dirty and liberate his np.[/b]
    Your right, I will always be to kind I thats my fault, I see for every bad person I normaly meet some awsome People, Ty Arthas,Marcelona,Ehlana,Bufty,XanathamaX,Quitit,Lo ng forgotten Gohie,Slipperywhenwet, and the rest that I have played with. Good luck in game all and for those that want to be Disrespectful their time will come.

You have to understand that even if you beat that guy 20 times 1 v 1 and 15 times with his priest he would've still called you noob because he's prolly turk,10 yrs old kid or both

I've met lots of ppl like that,they lie dead on the ground and calling you noob and all their turky stuff.

KingSolomon

Your right, I will always be to kind I thats my fault, I see for every bad person I normaly meet some awsome People, Ty Arthas,Marcelona,Ehlana,Bufty,XanathamaX,Quitit,Lo ng forgotten Gohie,Slipperywhenwet, KingSolomon and the rest that I have played with. Good luck in game all and for those that want to be Disrespectful their time will come.[/b]
    <3 Sal :wub:

Nice to see you still pwning those noobs.

<3 Sal :wub:

Nice to see you still pwning those noobs.[/b]
    Nice King Miss ya too, Sal is back playing again too, You still around? PFF i just looked at your name Fantom, Why didn&#39;t you say anything to me. You know i play with you guys all the time. Gimi shout ingame.

HotAsIce

Heh, I killed this guy in the arena a couple hours ago in a 1v1, if a mage can do it, anyone can h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12