carecup me, pls, i broke the cycle.....

This is a discussion on carecup me, pls, i broke the cycle..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so, i've been on and off, hot and cold with the game (ko) for the last year. back and forth, ...
Page: 1

Apollo

so, i've been on and off, hot and cold with the game (ko) for the last year. back and forth, spent some doe babashopping some gears, tried to turn back around and sell it to get my doe back when i decided to leave, "friend" thought those items were his, none the less out a couple hundred dollars. not a major deal. dealt with a couple scammers. out another couple hundred. people ya thought ya know, turn out to be little kids, especially when money's involved.. learning experience...use to monitor these forums along with rankings back in the day, played for awhile. use to have a hard time, when at the comp not logging in to these forums on my night shifts from work, or at home. new server came out, thought ya, what the hell, 10 mins in, realized can't do it.. boring.... tonight, im sitting at work, it's midnight, close to anyways, logged these forums, and i gotta say for the first time in a long time, i'm in no way attracted to ko. it feels pretty good. im not any better than the next man, don't confuse me, im not quitting to "get a life", already had one. i just feel good, that this community, the game, k2 networks, and computer games in general appeal none what so ever, i dont have the urge to pk, i dont wanna talk to any of ya so like , yay me, there is no longer a small addiction. now people, help me sell my priest, and you can all have fun holding yer circle jerk competitons.

thanks!

\__/ nigga pls.

Interface

good luck byeee...

1 \_/ coming up

sam

1 \_/ coming up[/b]
    I quit today.... but it will be a while b4 I get to where you are.

lol

u dont care u dont wanna talk with anyone why post it then??

\_/ for u

sam

u dont care u dont wanna talk with anyone why post it then??

\_/ for u[/b]
    its a commercial to sell his priest.

lol