Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Careful, fake schrotti around.

This is a discussion on Careful, fake schrotti around. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was used by the spanish IP, unfortunatly I cant track IPs used to login or send PMs ( unless ofc ...
Page: 2

xanarchistx

Was used by the spanish IP, unfortunatly I cant track IPs used to login or send PMs ( unless ofc the receiver is an admin )[/b]
    You COULD do this, but you aren't right now.

Getting someone's IP while they post and adding it to a corresponding post sql wouldnt be that bad.

well, the post here:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2402707

Was used by the spanish IP, unfortunatly I cant track IPs used to login or send PMs ( unless ofc the receiver is an admin )[/b]
    that is extrange cause i posted long time ago about how many players play KO in spain and only posted there 2 and i got both at msn and none at C west :/

maybe im wrong pm me if u need some help dude

Banned Senior Member

You COULD do this, but you aren't right now.

Getting someone's IP while they post and adding it to a corresponding post sql wouldnt be that bad.[/b]
    I dont have the access nor the SQL knowledge to do a DB scan

Axl

well, the post here:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2402707

its seems like he know alot about schortti, he was trying desperately to make me trust him, he also seems to use your mirc channel, he asked me to login and ask Shout about something cuz we had an argument about what trade moderators are allowed to do with usd trades.

and seriously at the end i really thought it was schortti.. also, i don't know if its matter but he also suggest to use J or BlackBreed as middleman but i refused because he didn't log to msn and he refused to wait until some of my friends who know him will login.

good thing that he wasn't able to scam anyone

~ Axl

xanarchistx

I dont have the access nor the SQL knowledge to do a DB scan[/b]

Something that records people's IP addresses when making a post/sending a PM is something I can setup with SQL, free of charge. Talk with the other mods.

OH LORD.

HEY SCHROTTI LOL.

HEY IT'S MY BUD PHANTOMROGUE! LOLZ

HI GUIZE

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Who the fuck would want to pretend to be a 49-year-old German sadomasochistic pedophile that dedicates his life to serving the will of the dead Nazi dictator? I just don't get it.

No offense, schrotum.
    I mean, schrotti.

Oh god lutz <333

Something that records people&#39;s IP addresses when making a post/sending a PM is something I can setup with SQL, free of charge. Talk with the other mods.[/b]
    Appreciate the offer, but we&#39;ll pass. It&#39;s not a matter of whether or not we can do it, it&#39;s just that only one person has the ability and know-how to do it on our staff. It&#39;s worked this long, why fix something that&#39;s not broken?

Appreciate the offer, but we&#39;ll pass. It&#39;s not a matter of whether or not we can do it, it&#39;s just that only one person has the ability and know-how to do it on our staff. It&#39;s worked this long, why fix something that&#39;s not broken?[/b]
    I already added that module 2 years ago.
    Unless you managed to remove what I did (which I doubt you did), it&#39;s still there.

I dont have the access nor the SQL knowledge to do a DB scan[/b]
    I walked you through the entire process a whole long time ago, and you still didn&#39;t learn?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12