Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Be Careful new trade hack is out

This is a discussion on Be Careful new trade hack is out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys it not a trad hack, its a BUG!! it happend today by myself! Lost my Bombastic Wirion +2 rebirht ...
Page: 3

guys it not a trad hack, its a BUG!!

it happend today by myself!

Lost my Bombastic Wirion +2 rebirht and a WP+1

So i finally decid to Quit!

Its so easy and thats SAD!!!!

1 Think is important!

Dont trade between ppl! Dont trad if you also a at same time a TRADE REQUEST from a noob account!

ITS A TRADE BUG not a HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already sended a ticket wiht the details of how it works!

But i dont think anyhtink it happend!

DO ONLY TRADE IF NOONE ELSE STAYIN NEAR OF YOU AND TRYING YOU TO TRADE ASWELL

(i think some guys will post "maybe you give the item another and didnt regonize that was not the tradewindow of your friend" NO it was 100% the right window)

Uzu

guys it not a trad hack, its a BUG!!

it happend today by myself!

Lost my Bombastic Wirion +2 rebirht and a WP+1

So i finally decid to Quit!

Its so easy and thats SAD!!!!

1 Think is important!
    Dont trade between ppl! Dont trad if you also a at same time a TRADE REQUEST from a noob account!

ITS A TRADE BUG not a HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already sended a ticket wiht the details of how it works!

But i dont think anyhtink it happend!

DO ONLY TRADE IF NOONE ELSE STAYIN NEAR OF YOU AND TRYING YOU TO TRADE ASWELL

(i think some guys will post "maybe you give the item another and didnt regonize that was not the tradewindow of your friend" NO it was 100% the right window)[/b]
    yes, that is true i can confirm because of many other happenings i saw on FRMTR.

A trade is fishy, when:
    -guy asks you to show items from another character
    -someone tells you to trade items a couple of times between your chars

Avoid that, even relog after that...

Banned Senior Member

I had excactly the same.
    Wanted to sell an Wirinom, the dude wanted to see it on a other account first to see if it's not duped, so I give it to my friend and he showes he is wearing it, then he wanted to gave me back, clicked on me, or atleast he had the right name and I asked, when you gonna give my stuff? And he was like wtf I just gave you.

to ppl who say trade hack doesnt exist>>>>IT EXIST!And my sharer feel that on our account :angry:
    At Ionia,some guy were selling IB and IN,my sharer pmed him and offer him wirinom+2rebirth and wp+1 for both,he said let me think.Than after few mins he said OK but he said that hes affraid of duped items,so he asked him to pass items to his other items so he can be sure it is not duped.My sharers bro logs other acc,got items and showed them to that scammer.Then when they wanted to put items back on main account,after pressing accept,my sharer didnt get them.I mean his bro invited him to trade,put items whish he saw,both press ok and items were gone,probably went to other guy.How?I really dont know but it is time to quit this game [/b]
    Some guy offered in and ib for my gabs 7, he wanted me to show it on another char. I knew there was something wrong cuz i read this. Thanks Trueloves and topic creator .

Some guy offered in and ib for my gabs 7, he wanted me to show it on another char. I knew there was something wrong cuz i read this. Thanks Trueloves and topic creator .[/b]
    100% the same guy!

he was on a buying merhcant wiht IN/IB GABS and a Hellbreaker

Royalassassin

were they sealed?

100% the same guy!

he was on a buying merhcant wiht IN/IB GABS and a Hellbreaker[/b]
    yup~~~

ilanus

It sounds ridiculous.....

Some guy offered in and ib for my gabs 7, he wanted me to show it on another char. I knew there was something wrong cuz i read this. Thanks Trueloves and topic creator .[/b]
    i am glad that i help u :P
    btw tell him !#$@!#!$%@#$%@# :P

after that I sat next to him and started spamming that he's a trade hacker... after a minute he logged off

he was selling a lot of gg items

that's how I lost my glass belt at pathos

Hydr4

It's pretty simple.
    He tells you to trade your friend , finds the pointer for your trade , opens it by himself , and scams your items.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I think its a BUG

Validating

they want u to trade to ur friend, u tell them ur friend's nick and they make fast new char with similar name and come to trade u, and u hand out ur items to wrong person

SirLoco

they want u to trade to ur friend, u tell them ur friend's nick and they make fast new char with similar name and come to trade u, and u hand out ur items to wrong person[/b]
    yep i just had same thing happen to me didnt fall for it tho cause my "friend" is me on my laptop ^^ haha /fail :P

and i got traded by him and he had exact same name just a capital i insted of lower case L.

Validating

yeh most cases are with capital " i "
    best would be to trade urself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast