Careful with programs <> hackshield

This is a discussion on Careful with programs <> hackshield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It seems my acc LXN has been blocked for a 3rd party program. Although I didn't use anything illegal, I ...
Page: 1

4ikon

Default Careful with programs <> hackshield

It seems my acc LXN has been blocked for a 3rd party program. Although I didn't use anything illegal, I suggest everyone to be careful with certain programs, even though they're not AC tools, or KOXP/SP whatever else macro thingy there is, hackshield will put a certain-days ban on it. I myself am gonna look into it as to what got me banned, I don't have anything like actools/koxp/sp, etc on my pc, but I guess certain programs interfere with KO.

:OnSlaught:

Happened to a clanny of ours. He used coding programs for his work and they ended up getting him banned. -_-

4ikon

Well, I have a coding program for websites, cause I'm creating one for a tournament in another game ... could've been a program like that which got mixed up with AC-tools or smth similar, for which I got banned. Btw, I'm sorry that I couldn't finish the 1o1 last night, HouseofpaiN tped me out cuz bonecollector was up ... I disbanded the party and went back to 12, but then you had some buddies, so I said: "fuck this", and towned.

There'll be a next time, don't worry.

Aquiles

accidently shut the lid on my laptop when i was merchanting, when i opened it up again it said "you have been detected using something that resembles a speedhack" :blink: didnt ban me or anything though

4ikon

Rofl...maybe u closed it too fast? :P

Togashi

Same happened to me and my clanmate...Characters blocked for 3rd party programe even though i didnt use anything... is it a pernament ban or 30 day, cuz CS didnt even bother to respond to my posts... they only said that this account will not be unblocked and thanked me for contacting them :blink: