Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Carnac or Ares?

This is a discussion on Carnac or Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NatGeo Seriously? A 72 sin on a server full of +10's? Go cwest man.. +1..............
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Seriously? A 72 sin on a server full of +10's? Go cwest man..
    +1...........

I have been playing Ares for about 4 years and it was ok when I started. But it seems like the last year or so GM distrubited items have made the server nearly impossible to compete on. When KOK was working it was easy to see who had GM items and I think thats why it quit working. I just log on mostly for wars to leech at the monuments or to PK in Ardream. CZ isn't much fun to me because of the insane gear.

I started on C-West a few weeks ago and I was suprised how active Ardream was. I leveled up a mage to 59 fairly quickly and had a good time in DZC even though I was still using mostly quest stuff. Now I am just trying to put together some better gear so I don't die so fast (if thats possible for a mage :-p).

I suggest trying C-West unless you have or are willing to compete against people with insane gear.

Banned

all the people that mentioned that cw'est isn't babashopped ...well ... you're wrong .
    people are babashopping on cwest like crazy ( from gold farmers ) cause its harder to get some gold on cw than ares . The gold sellers getting the prices on each gb on server cw and people are still buying it . Ares has alot of crazy items cause of : Old dupes , Old server , and some babashoppers . But on cwest the babashopping just began , there are A -_- LOT of babashoppers on cwest .

about dcz cwest : you can do fine with olds (skelly , eme , rols - assassin) and with shard +3-+1rev and off-hand chd or dv ....
    if you will get a nice clan and parties to pk with , you will do fine .
    gl .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amrooosh View Post
    ppl r frindly and helpfull
    dont know which cwest you play but the one iam playing right now looks different, i was suprised to see the amount of +9s because everyone said there arent that many, yes compared to ares ofc not but in general there are quiet alot, especially raptors and shards.
    There seem to be a big amount of latin people who dont speak english or just "engrish".
    Also there seem to be a lot of epenis crap going on.

Ko is so different now

Banned

atm none babashoping as much as ppl on CW, soon will be another ares rofl
    so babashoping aint any aspect. CW is basicaly death at european times, idk what timezone u play at, but if u from europe, i wouldnt choose CW

Quote Originally Posted by sime217 View Post
    its not about what you have man lol i was doing great when i was playing in pvp last year
    Lol. Time changes. Nowadays, it IS about what you have. For instance, a rogue with minor pedal+babashopped shards+11 and chitin+11 is only DECENT in Ares.

Cwest is probably the most legit server out there, im not saying that to be anti-turk I mean it truthfully. I just recently quit Ares and moved to Cwest and theres a world of difference.

yes, cwest will end up ares without a doubt.... but it's not yet

PointZero

LIke i said man, ares ares all the way

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Lol. Time changes. Nowadays, it IS about what you have. For instance, a rogue with minor pedal+babashopped shards+11 and chitin+11 is only DECENT in Ares.

Cwest is probably the most legit server out there, im not saying that to be anti-turk I mean it truthfully. I just recently quit Ares and moved to Cwest and theres a world of difference.

yes, cwest will end up ares without a doubt.... but it's not yet
    what you dont understand about ares is.. turks with the gear suck. a rogue like you mentioned above, in the hands of a turk would suck (a few exceptions) but english players who dont use minor pedal with the same set up would do a million times better.

ps, any rogue in chitin's would do terrible in cz. rogues are already squishy xD

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I started on C-west just now. It's not as hard as you might think. You'll hit 60 before you know it, the only crappy part is I wish the server was more populated. Eslant is deserted ...

i play with a couple of old DSC players on cwest..... its also the best server, cwest marketplace here is 10times more active then Ares it seems...

Okie

itss like chosing

hell or heaven

i would vote for heaven ! which is c-west

I've had to answer waaaaaay to many topics similar to this so my straight answer is simply C-West. No other server beats it. Simple as that.

/closetopic

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EyesWideShut View Post
    dont know which cwest you play but the one iam playing right now looks different, i was suprised to see the amount of +9s because everyone said there arent that many, yes compared to ares ofc not but in general there are quiet alot, especially raptors and shards.
    There seem to be a big amount of latin people who dont speak english or just "engrish".
    Also there seem to be a lot of epenis crap going on.

Ko is so different now

FUCKING +1

thats the thing about this fucking server

now that people actually can communicate they spend it always talking shit about people.

at least in other servers full of turks they acted alot more mature than some of the assholes here.

but other than that c west is great place to start.

xD

also u dont need great items to be good. just a decent clan

id say cwest, i knew so many people on ares but im making new friends every day on cwest, i still miss the pk on ares ( the few times its active and not full +10) and i miss my old time friends, but cwest is where you want to start over, a lvl 72 sin on ares will get rolled over.

Dec-

CWest.......... all day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast