Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carnac E & W

This is a discussion on Carnac E & W within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah its kinda weird.. im from australia and im only ment to be able to login to WEST, but i ...
Page: 1

yeah its kinda weird.. im from australia and im only ment to be able to login to WEST, but i can login to both.. anyone else can do this>?

mammlea2

me east only first, then west only, then both

I can log both, they should just merge the damn servers, west is so empty in cz. Thanks to all the english players who screamed for an english only server, i hope you got what you wished for, a nice empty cz.

gratz

I can log both, they should just merge the damn servers, west is so empty in cz. Thanks to all the english players who screamed for an english only server, i hope you got what you wished for, a nice empty cz.

gratz[/b]
    we have many noobie turks to kill xD

NaidenZ

yes many people can do it

around 14 guys on my clan can do it so xD even me but we choose east h34r:

alper15

same here.

Jeebus Xst... So many people were crying on KO official forum about english only bla bla they would come if there werent turks, bla bla, and look at it right now... Half empty server, only good (or most good) exp parties ran by Fierce/Fear, empty CZ like hours of bowl running without a single orc...

Same time East is overcrowded, bunh of people everywhere and it lags (not as much as couple of days ago)...

Seriously merge servers West is becoming like one those good private servers, us pwning everone (when there is like 300 ppl all togather) killing all bosses and with empty CZ duh...

poor west

congratulations you have your english only server. have fun.

Here is the thing with West, at this moment everyone is rushing levels, but what they dont understand is that once they hit 70/80 there will be no one to kill. Probably some koxpers / and lowbie to pwn every 2 minutes.

Just logged Girakon.. Girakon >> C-West

Banned

Here is the thing with West, at this moment everyone is rushing levels, but what they dont understand is that once they hit 70/80 there will be no one to kill. Probably some koxpers / and lowbie to pwn every 2 minutes.

Just logged Girakon.. Girakon >> C-West[/b]
    +1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its not the fact that an english server is a BAD idea. Its the fact that people who were screaming for an english only server didn't realise that alot of the people that actually speak english won't even be in that server.

It would have been much better to have an english literacy test to go into west then just have IP blocks. (or something along these lines)

Its not the fact that an english server is a BAD idea. Its the fact that people who were screaming for an english only server didn't realise that alot of the people that actually speak english won't even be in that server.

It would have been much better to have an english literacy test to go into west then just have IP blocks. (or something along these lines)[/b]
    Why would they? Are you telling them to leave behind their friends / clan / high level chars and move on to a brand new server and start all over again, compete with koxpers and such?

I can't stand a server without turks tbh, some of them are so funny / friendly.

LOL I CAN LOG ONTO EAST AS WELL : It is like a real server , so many more people.

Togashi

They seem to be adding other countries slowly to the WEST server... I am Polish and in the beginning i couldnt login west, only east... Now I can Log in both East and WEST.

The most problem with that idea in the beginning that they should make non turk and turk server. This would probably satisfy both sides.

iiason

just make a server for turks...and another one for the rest.

although i agree with puppet, most of the turks i know, exp/pk with/against are funny and ok pplz.

i can login both btw. ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast