Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Carnac E & W

This is a discussion on Carnac E & W within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes the problem is alot want an english server but they wasnt able to connect west server. now k2 starts ...
Page: 2

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yes the problem is alot want an english server but they wasnt able to connect west server. now k2 starts adding new countries to this ip range but they dont want to make new char there. good job k2 with fuck up the first english server

GodAllMighty

Wink

But whatever, everyone havent gotten to the lvl they can pk, your a stupid bunch of idiots that think everyone will try to sit 24/7 and lvl up to 60+ and start PvP whole time. No, they havent even gotten god gear or anything like called lvls, they jus try to build their chars before pk... (most of them)

Im lvl 55 in west and have sucky damn gear. I dont wanna pk lol.
    And I know alot more guys in the same situation, most normal ppl are in the forties- fifties by now, and alot more ppl is comin in and try to lvl. So keep it cool, the pk will soon be fun.

This is my experience, I dunno if all in east are turkish noobs or dupers that are 60+ with good gear and had sitten or hacked themself all day to that lvl. Alot of energy is needed to put into your char if you play pure to lvl 60.(you dont need to be 60+ to pk, but whatever.)

i forgot that to say this : not everyone have platinum so they can lvl in superspeed

Many ppl can log East + West

necro_

i fkn love west no more turks, everyone english love the game more than ever thank k2

turks must hate it now that we have our own server :P an they cant talk shit to us anymore

Rampage

west is fine for me, they should just add a few more countries and it would be good

greishkan1

west is fine for me, they should just add a few more countries and it would be good[/b]
    Server is already fucked. Those who had to play in east i think their not going to west anymore. K2 got k2-ed xD

idiot-z

haha west invaded by chinesse gold farmers . there was a group of little green mages logging on and setting up when i logged off.

Legacy Senior Member

Fuk i hope it doesnt merge seriously , our lvls are way lower , less bosses , more competitive :S

Fuk i hope it doesnt merge seriously , our lvls are way lower , less bosses , more competitive :S[/b]
    lol, what exactly do u wish to do when you hit lvl 80 with shell set + 10 / exc raptor + 10 / unique set + 5?

farm atross?

IllusiveRogue

yeah im from canada and i can go on both.

didinino

yes the problem is alot want an english server but they wasnt able to connect west server. now k2 starts adding new countries to this ip range but they dont want to make new char there. good job k2 with fuck up the first english server [/b]
    well i had my most important test on sunday, server came out on friday.

i didnt even start... only my friend played a lil bit and then israel was moved to west.

im glad to be lower lvl than the other guys and i know i'll catch up with them sooner or later.

u can start now and u can start at any time it doesnt matter dude. lvl limit is 80 so when they reach it u can do it too.
    only lazy ppl think "omg i didnt xp on the first day, server is over 4 me "
    i hope u are not that kind of guy friddy <3 xD

this server is a blessing and no1 understands it.

problem is.... who are the gms i dont see a gm list :S

Second day of the server I could log only east.
    Third day of the server I could log both servers till now .

Here is the thing, is this a kind of bug? Should be safe to buy platinum and hardcore leveling on west?
    Since i know that this server wasn&#39;t supposed to be for Peruvians.

Is there anything official on K2 forums? Yes, im lazy to check that pussy forum...

k2 need to add belguim, i sent ticket they said they&#39;ll work on it lol

erikerik

k2 need to add belguim, i sent ticket they said they&#39;ll work on it lol[/b]
    yea they should&#39;ve worked on that before releasing the server, since some ppl are giving up the server because of a loss of one week :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

from england and can log both.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast