Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Carnac -east, west

This is a discussion on Carnac -east, west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm from belgium.. so i'm actually a turk becuz i play east Turkey > europe + asia?[/b] + South America...
Page: 12

_Hybrid_

i'm from belgium.. so i'm actually a turk becuz i play east

Turkey > europe + asia?[/b]
    + South America

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

You are supposed to be a mod and know something of this game?

This server is up for 12 hours, quit the crap[/b]
    You've catched me, calm dowm m8 :P anyways ... who else is gettin' dc when you click on East 1 ? :blink:

Atalo

Wow i have read nothing but 9 pages of bitching everyone wanted a english speaking server the people moaned cause turks and other people can not play on it ZZZ now they do the right thing and make a EAST server and what do people do the bitch more cuase i got to play w/the turks wow some of you are retarded i peosonaly love the west server i am thinking of quiting my ares account to go there ( you can xp where you want bosses will be the shit it may not be full all the time but thats ok when i first started ares i never needed prem and its was all english people complain to damn much if you dont like the new servers stfu and go back to the one you were on like others said wait the 3 days and then go into the server the west had no lag last nite got to 25 in line 20 min then had to go to sleep besides the gold farmers that server is the shit

Wink

You've catched me, calm dowm m8 :P anyways ... who else is gettin' dc when you click on East 1 ? :blink:[/b]
    i DC 1-2min after i loggin

yeah there is expensive lag

Interface

Wow i have read nothing but 9 pages of bitching everyone wanted a english speaking server the people moaned cause turks and other people can not play on it ZZZ now they do the right thing and make a EAST server and what do people do the bitch more cuase i got to play w/the turks wow some of you are retarded i peosonaly love the west server i am thinking of quiting my ares account to go there ( you can xp where you want bosses will be the shit it may not be full all the time but thats ok when i first started ares i never needed prem and its was all english people complain to damn much if you dont like the new servers stfu and go back to the one you were on like others said wait the 3 days and then go into the server the west had no lag last nite got to 25 in line 20 min then had to go to sleep besides the gold farmers that server is the shit[/b]
    +1

and many people in this forum are so racist <_<

ArminVanBuuren

I don&#39;t know why people still hopping from server to server...if you couldn&#39;t catch up with your original server at certain moment you won&#39;t be able to do so at the new server either, and you&#39;ll be again waiting for a new server, and you&#39;ll be finding the same again: koxpers, cheaters, gold farmers, lag, etc etc...every single server will become the same, even if you don&#39;t want to admit it, but that&#39;s true. Besides, the only thing you cause is the original servers to get emptier, and at a certain moment we&#39;ll end having 100-200 players per server if K2 continues to create more and more servers.

Even if you see all servers full during the morning, you&#39;ll notice is harder to login everyday...well, as far as I know USKO&#39;s popuation is not growing soooo badly they have to create servers and servers...may be growing at a certain rate, but not as much as they need to...so they reduce the server&#39;s cap and then they release a new server, which will be so crowded that every single hopper will have to buy premium to play, while at their original servers they would be able to log in with no premium.

For me, hopping servers is just bullcrap, and now K2 has proven my point by doing this...soon they might add also a server for every single country, so people will not be complaining about chinese, turkish, south american, american, etc etc...if that ever happens, tell me how&#39;s it going, since I won&#39;t be there to see. -_-

MirZa117

lol bullshit...

well if u can... u have same char on each server? ss of u on both servers pls[/b]

NaidenZ

[/b]
    you just made two accounts on each server -.- or the SS is edited

I have tried this with a guy and it doesn&#39;t work

MirZa117

if u need KSCs I&#39;ll upload them, no problem D:

NaidenZ

if u need KSCs I&#39;ll upload them, no problem D:[/b]
    you just made two accounts on each server -.-

no I don&#39;t need because I already know that&#39;s not possible....

hehe, it will be interesting...
    Carnac-West is on 50% of capacity, full of chinese koxpers...
    Carnac-East is overcrowded now, but after end of 3days trial bronze, all will be okey...
    i personaly think, Carnac-East will be better server...
    playing on Carnac-West = nearly same like playing on KO private server...
    isnt waisting of money playing with platinum premium on empty server?

I dont understand how k2 allways can fuck things up so badly....Why don&#39;t they just make a server and ban turk ips from it, and make one server where just turks can be :angry:

sede

can some one creat a new topic ... how to go west with proxy&#39;s !!!!!.... i have find some stuff in google... put i haven&#39;t time to try them all .... i know that chineses are in west( is where the dollars are :P) so ... i don&#39;t care about the koexp or bug abusers .... i just want a place where all speak english ....

try to read here before to go in google xD haha

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=proxy+fake