Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Carnac -east, west

This is a discussion on Carnac -east, west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, all you guyz been whining for a all english server,and now that it has come your whining. What happened ...
Page: 13

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Wow, all you guyz been whining for a all english server,and now that it has come your whining. What happened to all the people who said, " If k2 made a all english server i'd come back for sure".[/b]
    english server = every country who can speak english without turks/chinise, korean ( cheaters )

MirZa117

you just made two accounts on each server -.-

no I don't need because I already know that's not possible....[/b]
    err, that doesn't make sense.. what makes you think that I could go to Carnac East with account A but not with account B?

Tenzer

hehe, it will be interesting...
    Carnac-West is on 50% of capacity, full of chinese koxpers...
    Carnac-East is overcrowded now, but after end of 3days trial bronze, all will be okey...
    i personaly think, Carnac-East will be better server...
    playing on Carnac-West = nearly same like playing on KO private server...
    isnt waisting of money playing with platinum premium on empty server? [/b]
    thats correct, good thinking ^^

hotsicer

Got dammit its not fucking only turks jezuz so many other countries so wtf?? and stuck with turks? its seem many now but 60% of all those in mora will be non prem when bronze prem is out you will see wait couple days and it will be good i think east will be a better server and not dead after 1-2month .

hehe, it will be interesting...
    Carnac-West is on 50% of capacity, full of chinese koxpers...
    Carnac-East is overcrowded now, but after end of 3days trial bronze, all will be okey...
    i personaly think, Carnac-East will be better server...
    playing on Carnac-West = nearly same like playing on KO private server...
    isnt waisting of money playing with platinum premium on empty server? [/b]
    atleast some ppl knows how it gonna be .. +10 dude..

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

PLUS

imo it will be like:

East - More cheats/dupes n stuff
    West - More legit server

boths serverrs sucks now

evry 2 minutes dc lol

Unique5454

Only + what i have found in east is you might learn speak in Türkish very fast in 4-6 months

boths serverrs sucks now

evry 2 minutes dc lol[/b]

+1 , the both servers have lagg :S

Shad0w

Why do you hate turks?
    You shouldnt blame another race becuz of some immature behaviours of some people.
    That only creates anger and you should know that..

any solution for those dc´s?

seriously its so anoying lol..

thats how k2 rolls :wacko:

ArminVanBuuren

Why do you hate turks?
    You shouldnt blame another race becuz of some immature behaviours of some people.
    That only creates anger and you should know that..[/b]
    They don't really hate turks (at least not all of them do) but they get annoyed by the majority created by turkish people in servers...since they see them in a much higher quantity, get's easier to them to blame them generalizing (if you played KO before KE, you should know turkish IPs were banned dunno why, and the ones that had the hate directed to them were the polish guys at that time...even peruvians had a piece of hatred to taste at some point).

Besides, of course, some inmature people run through the servers right now, but see, if they answer with hate as you mention then they are as inmature as the ones they head their "bombs" to, giving just proof of being as inmature as the ones they claim are inmature.

As a conclusion, if you waste time getting worried about what inmature people does, it is just because you have a chance of becoming just like them. (sorry, I'm kinda of sleeeeeepy right now...just don't worry about them, be happy xD )

PS: any solution for those DCs? yeah, get the hell out of KO 'till people gets bored and get back to their original servers...at least is working for me :P

PLUS

imo it will be like:

East - More cheats/dupes n stuff
    West - More legit server[/b]
    correct me if im wrong, but don't the chinese koxp in west server?
    so it is more like opposite:
    east - more fun, more turks to kill in cz
    west - full of chinese koxpers ruining the economy of server

and most retarded are those who actually buy gold from the chinese.
    really, you sir are retarded who buys something from chinese.

Shad0w

They don't really hate turks (at least not all of them do) but they get annoyed by the majority created by turkish people in servers...since they see them in a much higher quantity, get's easier to them to blame them generalizing (if you played KO before KE, you should know turkish IPs were banned dunno why, and the ones that had the hate directed to them were the polish guys at that time...even peruvians had a piece of hatred to taste at some point).

Besides, of course, some inmature people run through the servers right now, but see, if they answer with hate as you mention then they are as inmature as the ones they head their "bombs" to, giving just proof of being as inmature as the ones they claim are inmature.

As a conclusion, if you waste time getting worried about what inmature people does, it is just because you have a chance of becoming just like them. (sorry, I'm kinda of sleeeeeepy right now...just don't worry about them, be happy xD )

PS: any solution for those DCs? yeah, get the hell out of KO 'till people gets bored and get back to their original servers...at least is working for me :P[/b]
    i luv you!

Instead of making it an ISP issue, just open the server for all and just ban the non english speaking people that are present/spamming

But we'll see how crowded it will be in a couple of weeks

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

o rlly? only countries like usa, some eu and australia would be able to enter.

sure that would be a hell crowned server