Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Carnac -east, west

This is a discussion on Carnac -east, west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant get on and i'm not dutch, why does my country have to have dutch as main language RACISMMMMMMMM[/b] ...
Page: 15

Wink

i cant get on and i'm not dutch, why does my country have to have dutch as main language
    RACISMMMMMMMM[/b]
    hahaha, dutch > french
    just take the train down to France and play west server

ridiculous eh.. we live like an hour from france, if not less and we can't login lol

i was in france last week >.<!!!

Tristan

i was in france last week >.<!!![/b]

noob diego

Wow i logged in few a few hours and played. Tottaly suxs. I was hopeing since it was all english players people would be nicer/no gb farmers/no non-speaking english players. I was very wrong. I had people telling me to give them money for me to get in party. Very rude people.Gavolts and all usualy koxped spots full. I saw alot of non-english speakers. It really gave my hopes up...im really dissapointed. I say just merge the damn two...they prolly both same.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

+1 on merging servers.

K2 don&#39;t understand that there is a big community that has no place between this 2 servers. I have some friends going to this new server and I would like to give it a try, and create an ardream character or so, but if the language barrier was so big in the old servers because of all the Turkish players that doesn&#39;t know a single English word, right now, all European countries won&#39;t join the east server because they don&#39;t want to, and they won&#39;t join the west because k2 doesn&#39;t let us. ohh and what the point about France..The most part of the France players i have met in this game doesn&#39;t speak English at all.

Dutch people please stand up and make sure we can get in that freaking server.[/b]
    Get us in that west server

andrieske

Get us in that west server[/b]
    Get Netherlands and Belgium in West server al of them want it :lol:

ShadowBane

this is so stupid...
    why FRANCE isnt in east ? get the F outa here[/b]
    Because we love our frenchies <3
    If you dont accept France,then you shoudnt accept the England -_-
    I said K2 decided to put all GG countries in one server =P

Banned Senior Member

+1[/b]
    Yea D: Dutchies we need west ^^

was going to come back after a year off.......And now two diff servers pffff i dont like turkish bs lies cheats but all nations have bs lies cheats and now its sad to see shit split up clans/friends split up most dont like turks and they dont speak english but they make up alot of the ez kills :lol: and people to exp wit pk wit i mean after years of people saying wtf english only server they come up wit one and its lame merge both servers and bann cheaters period game dont need split nations ONLY A GM to do his fuking job see multi names bann em see koxpers bann em not hard but split east/west=split clans/friends/exp/pk/FUN just a bad move all around best thing they could have done was bann cheaters bottom line and make a patch for translation of other languages so when some turk speaks turk u see what hes saying in english or english to turk etc etc etc just a horrible move and was comming back after a year now i see this back to tactical ops ~~~NightInWhiteSatin <_<

greishkan1

Because we love our frenchies <3
    If you dont accept France,then you shoudnt accept the England -_-
    I said K2 decided to put all GG countries in one server =P[/b]
    That gg countries means all. Even turkey and other stuff.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415