Carnac-West 2

This is a discussion on Carnac-West 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did anyone just DC on Carnac-West 2, and they aren't able to reconnect? It says my account is in use....
Page: 1

xanarchistx

Did anyone just DC on Carnac-West 2, and they aren't able to reconnect?

It says my account is in use.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i find it retarded how ppl feel the need to merch on c2 O.o (sorry way offtopic lol)

ur acc just bugged wait like 15 mins or so

denon33

same here, i was logged with a merch character and my main character. Both have account in use. I tried a different account and can get to the number pad. I enter that and it says failed to log 10061 error message. Anyone know whats going on?

xanarchistx

C2 is down, apparently..

Why, I wonder...

denon33

i find it retarded how ppl feel the need to merch on c2 O.o (sorry way offtopic lol)

ur acc just bugged wait like 15 mins or so[/b]
    No prem, couldn't log cw1 when i set merch up. Think b4 u speak xD

No prem, couldn't log cw1 when i set merch up. Think b4 u speak xD[/b]
    prem to log cwest are u retarded? dont worry im thinking clear as glass bud

denon33

prem to log cwest are u retarded? dont worry im thinking clear as glass bud[/b]
    It does get busy occasionally, and at my bedtime I usually cant log. Again Think b4 u speak. and dont call me a retard, its u that clearly cant follow simple reasoning. Keep your gob shut bro

It does get busy occasionally, and at my bedtime I usually cant log. Again Think b4 u speak. and dont call me a retard, its u that clearly cant follow simple reasoning. Keep your gob shut bro[/b]
    lol dont tell me to think before i speak cocksuker, iv played cwest a while and iv loged at all dif times and iv never not been able to log in with acc's that arnt prem, tell me did u have luck selling ur shit on c2?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

lol dont tell me to think before i speak cocksuker, iv played cwest a while and iv loged at all dif times and iv never not been able to log in with acc's that arnt prem, tell me did u have luck selling ur shit on c2?[/b]
    there are several times u cant login for example like 30mins before ED/BDW/wars u could have trouble with login at cw1 <_<

lol dont tell me to think before i speak cocksuker, iv played cwest a while and iv loged at all dif times and iv never not been able to log in with acc&#39;s that arnt prem, tell me did u have luck selling ur shit on c2?[/b]
    You obviously have no idea about what it&#39;s like now, so keep your useless opinion to yourself and stop trying to flamebait.

You obviously have no idea about what it&#39;s like now, so keep your useless opinion to yourself and stop trying to flamebait.[/b]
    i quit 3 days ago ROFL
    and ok hero i have no idea? OK u merch on c2 and tell me how u go.

i quit 3 days ago ROFL
    and ok hero i have no idea? OK u merch on c2 and tell me how u go.[/b]
    Well then you are just plain stupid. Firstly, where in the first post did he even say anything about merchanting, secondly why would it matter to you if they sold there stuff or not in CW2, that&#39;s not what the topic is about, it was a simple question on whether other people DC&#39;d from CW2, but of course, as this forum goes, there always a child who has to flame and provoke people for no reason.

ur acc just bugged wait like 15 mins or so[/b]
    u dont even play the server let alone ko so why even bother in a topic like this?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

zzz

I&#39;m closing this before I have to ban people due to their e-vags.